High Grade Weed In Uk Thats Got People Paying £120($167) Including Myself !!

• Thread starter UKcannasseur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

Get over it people for fuck sake, if people want to pay that price over here for really nice weed then so be it. I still am for the simple fact its better than anything els i can find and i can afford it. Stop hating on these tins just cos there on the black market, 95% of them are all top shelf flower and anyone from the uk knows there is weed grown just as good here just few and far between. These are some new ones i got, blue sherbet cookies on the left, oreo cake and yeti glue on the right, all 10/10 oreo cake best taster and the blue sherb cookies more gassy. Hate away with the replys !

mancdank

mancdank

Get over it people for fuck sake, if people want to pay that price over here for really nice weed then so be it. I still am for the simple fact its better than anything els i can find and i can afford it. Stop hating on these tins just cos there on the black market, 95% of them are all top shelf flower and anyone from the uk knows there is weed grown just as good here just few and far between. These are some new ones i got, blue sherbet cookies on the left, oreo cake and yeti glue on the right, all 10/10 oreo cake best taster and the blue sherb cookies more gassy. Hate away with the replys !
No 1 hating bro that I can see maybe a couple of strong opinions but hey I guess that's what this shit is all about. Also what u think of that shatter from m24 and what flavour was it u had ?

Limonene

Limonene

It’s not hate I just haven’t seen many “Cali” import come close to what my band of brothers can grow. Plus the fact it is of VERY dubious origin, contains powdery mildew, is often shaken and is grown with pgrs and is sent over by south East Asian gangs in America and rebranded as some hype growers product. If you like that keep smoking it.

mancdank

mancdank

It’s not hate I just haven’t seen many “Cali” import come close to what my band of brothers can grow. Plus the fact it is of VERY dubious origin, contains powdery mildew, is often shaken and is grown with pgrs and is sent over by south East Asian gangs in America and rebranded as some hype growers product. If you like that keep smoking it.
Defo there's summat real fucking merky about some of these tins they taste like shit and u can feel summat ain't right when your breaking the buds kind of gritty and sandy it's not right anyways it's not for me

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

No 1 hating bro that I can see maybe a couple of strong opinions but hey I guess that's what this shit is all about. Also what u think of that shatter from m24 and what flavour was it u had ?
Realy nice weed I sent $ 155 to bomb seeds and those shitheals stole my mony outright, I did bomb and royal queen seeds, I no longer do buissnes in the uk, sorry mate. SNOLEPERD

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

Come on to the thread 2 days later and everyone is going nuts. Yes there is realt
Hahaha you make me laugh how can you say east asian gangs lol how do you know this my friend ? For 1 you obviously dont live in the uk because were not just stupid ass people buying smack weed in tins sent by smelly mexicans, people from the uk go over to california or colorado on a holiday or in some cases a perminant holiday for some people with the ammount of money involved over here and they buy the tins at dispensary prices and ship it over. Its not a big fucking scam were people are copycating weed and tins and all the rest of the bullshit your trying to say cos if that was the case the tins and jars from dispensaries is also from "east asian gangs". Its just ordinary people buying top shelf dispensary weed and sending it home to there friends to sell for extortionate prices nothing more hope this clears it up for people who do not have a clue.

2toughtony

2toughtony

Come on to the thread 2 days later and everyone is going nuts. Yes there is realt

Hahaha you make me laugh how can you say east asian gangs lol how do you know this my friend ? For 1 you obviously dont live in the uk because were not just stupid ass people buying smack weed in tins sent by smelly mexicans, people from the uk go over to california or colorado on a holiday or in some cases a perminant holiday for some people with the ammount of money involved over here and they buy the tins at dispensary prices and ship it over. Its not a big fucking scam were people are copycating weed and tins and all the rest of the bullshit your trying to say cos if that was the case the tins and jars from dispensaries is also from "east asian gangs". Its just ordinary people buying top shelf dispensary weed and sending it home to there friends to sell for extortionate prices nothing more hope this clears it up for people who do not have a clue.
Lol same shits happening here

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

Do some research
No 1 hating bro that I can see maybe a couple of strong opinions but hey I guess that's what this shit is all about. Also what u think of that shatter from m24 and what flavour was it u had ?[/QUO
Dont even know what flavour it was to be honest mate just got 3 of them off my mate for 35 a gram but was way better than a sunset sherbet shatter i tried

20170929 195446
20171003 182315
mancdank

mancdank

I'm afraid to say my friend limo got a good point I would say about 75% of the shit u see in tins is snide and 90% of the 25% left is shit they cannot sell in a dispensary so sling over here or wherever it's either that or throw the cunt in the bin 1 thing legalisation has done in the states is made the herb over there a lot cleaner so anything with any thing wrong with it isn't acceptable. Take a good look at the flowers coming out of actual dispensaries it looks fuck all like u see I majority of those tins my friend for example have a look at jungle boys on ig I've never seen those guys with flowers that looks like rock hard little boulders looks more like top notch UK to be fair and the reason for tbat is there is no magical ganja unicorn in cali making all them guys grow better it's just a classic there's some good and some bad

mancdank

mancdank

Do some research

Dont even know what flavour it was to be honest mate just got 3 of them off my mate for 35 a gram but was way better than a sunset sherbet shatter i tried
Looks nice that bro and u must know some 1 real close to get that for 35 maybe half g for 35 but I've never seen them 1g packs for less than £60 And I've seen some cheeky cunts on ig trying to sling em at 80s lol glad u enjoyed anyway :)

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

I'm afraid to say my friend limo got a good point I would say about 75% of the shit u see in tins is snide and 90% of the 25% left is shit they cannot sell in a dispensary so sling over here or wherever it's either that or throw the cunt in the bin 1 thing legalisation has done in the states is made the herb over there a lot cleaner so anything with any thing wrong with it isn't acceptable. Take a good look at the flowers coming out of actual dispensaries it looks fuck all like u see I majority of those tins my friend for example have a look at jungle boys on ig I've never seen those guys with flowers that looks like rock hard little boulders looks more like top notch UK to be fair and the reason for tbat is there is no magical ganja unicorn in cali making all them guys grow better it's just a classic there's some good and some bad
Good point and i know exactly were your coming from with this but the whole point im trying to get at is yes we do get some absolute fire weed and strains grown in the uk, ive had gwavadawg that shits on any of the tins ive had best weed ive smoked to this day but there few and far between so for consistansy so you get the exact same taste and flavour and bud quallity every time US dispensary weed is the best thing

mancdank

mancdank

Good point and i know exactly were your coming from with this but the whole point im trying to get at is yes we do get some absolute fire weed and strains grown in the uk, ive had gwavadawg that shits on any of the tins ive had best weed ive smoked to this day but there few and far between so for consistansy so you get the exact same taste and flavour and bud quallity every time US dispensary weed is the best thing
U get the guava dawg from the same link as that shatter mate

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

Yea i have 2 good mates who sell 10/10 uk weed and shatters and the cali tins and packs, but most of the better stuff i get is off the same one there both on instagram if u wana check em out, both from preston

Latest posts

Top Bottom