High Grade Weed In Uk Thats Got People Paying £120($167) Including Myself !!

• Thread starter UKcannasseur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

If I want seeds from the states I have a friend who will send them to me and he always puts some A
Come on to the thread 2 days later and everyone is going nuts. Yes there is realt

Hahaha you make me laugh how can you say east asian gangs lol how do you know this my friend ? For 1 you obviously dont live in the uk because were not just stupid ass people buying smack weed in tins sent by smelly mexicans, people from the uk go over to california or colorado on a holiday or in some cases a perminant holiday for some people with the ammount of money involved over here and they buy the tins at dispensary prices and ship it over. Its not a big fucking scam were people are copycating weed and tins and all the rest of the bullshit your trying to say cos if that was the case the tins and jars from dispensaries is also from "east asian gangs". Its just ordinary people buying top shelf dispensary weed and sending it home to there friends to sell for extortionate prices nothing more hope this clears it up for people who do not have a clue.
look just because you’d never seen a trichome on the weed you bought from a quote “smelly Paki Muslim” doesnt mean the rest of us haven’t. I can have pretty much any cut I want from Cali but unlike you I don’t put Cali and the jungleboys on a pedestal as I’m more focused on improving my own grow techniques and building my own stable of genetics that others haven’t got. And you said at the start of the thread you buy 10 pots at a time but now you’re saying they come from a “friend” someone met on holiday. Some friend, this guy must have had his life saved or dick sucked by the guy you get your pots from, probably the latter to fill the gap while you aren’t around. It’s an organized scam that preys on gullible ill informed uk smokers that believe everything they read on instagram.

dan1989

dan1989

Lol I'm in UK and I get fire for £200 an ounce. Like the blue dream I had a little while ago, or the LSD. OG Kush is sometimes available too. Yeah it's grown here but my guy, he's one of those great ones that come around once in a while, but all the time for me. Fuck paying £75 an eighth, I reckon I could just smoke two joints and be higher than you on your imported stuff, and have an ounce of it for little over double what your paying for a 3.5. You might have a good night on it but matey is having a great night with your 75 quid.

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

Get over it bro honestly its not out of your pocket and ok mate u smoke 2 splifs of haze or stardog then bro u will b just as high but im smoking some lemon tree as we speak and it is puree tasty smooth as fuck and only reason it comes in tins is its nitrogen sealed to keep fresh. Stop hating when you havent even seen or smoked any of these weeds lol, there consistant with flavour and quality every single time so im happy to pay it? Its like a few people on here are going nuts over me smoking this weed haha thanks for looking out for me boys but im sure ill be ok i can afford it and im a big boy, so like i keep saying over and over if im being scamed or sold fake tins or whatever the weed in those tins is consistant every single time i get one, if i want gas house og kush it will taste and look just as good as the one i bought 3 months earlyer if i want quam by space monkey meds which is absolutly some of the best tree ive had considering alot of the space monkey tins are shit it will be tge exact same as when i first had it.
But when u get some fire uk skittles then you want some more a month later theres either none about or the next run they did with is was no were near the same quality. I hooe this clears up why i buy these weeds and flavours and please just get over it now not assed how it gets here or who grows it consistancy for me is key

mancdank

mancdank

Get over it bro honestly its not out of your pocket and ok mate u smoke 2 splifs of haze or stardog then bro u will b just as high but im smoking some lemon tree as we speak and it is puree tasty smooth as fuck and only reason it comes in tins is its nitrogen sealed to keep fresh. Stop hating when you havent even seen or smoked any of these weeds lol, there consistant with flavour and quality every single time so im happy to pay it? Its like a few people on here are going nuts over me smoking this weed haha thanks for looking out for me boys but im sure ill be ok i can afford it and im a big boy, so like i keep saying over and over if im being scamed or sold fake tins or whatever the weed in those tins is consistant every single time i get one, if i want gas house og kush it will taste and look just as good as the one i bought 3 months earlyer if i want quam by space monkey meds which is absolutly some of the best tree ive had considering alot of the space monkey tins are shit it will be tge exact same as when i first had it.
But when u get some fire uk skittles then you want some more a month later theres either none about or the next run they did with is was no were near the same quality. I hooe this clears up why i buy these weeds and flavours and please just get over it now not assed how it gets here or who grows it consistancy for me is key
Bro u do realise posting summat on a public forum is guna be open to opinions and it seems everyone's opinion is the same other than yours u might wanna mull that over whilst chugging on your £20 reefa lol and if your referring to limo with that 2 spliff u might be right but believe me when I say it won't be any lame ass weed u will get in a tin that guy has a serious stable atm that would make most professional growers go weak at the knees.

Limonene

Limonene

Let me put it into perspective for you

If this was a cooking forum you’ve just posted to a bunch of wannabe Gordon Ramsey’s that you have a load of Big Macs sent over from the states and you pay £100 a burger. While we are sat here eating prime wagyu at 20% of the cost.
And I’ve seen all these Cali flavours, literally 100s of pots and only 1 made me go wow and that was wedding cake by alien labs that a friend had sent over. But it still want good enough to justify the price. I guess ignorance is bliss. You’ll grow up in a year or 2 and regret all the money you have wasted I promise you that much

Limonene

Limonene

Bro u do realise posting summat on a public forum is guna be open to opinions and it seems everyone's opinion is the same other than yours u might wanna mull that over whilst chugging on your £20 reefa lol and if your referring to limo with that 2 spliff u might be right but believe me when I say it won't be any lame ass weed u will get in a tin that guy has a serious stable atm that would make most professional growers go weak at the knees.
You know if you and I are agreeing on a point then something is wrong lol

dan1989

dan1989

Lol I'm in UK and I get fire for £200 an ounce. Like the blue dream I had a little while ago, or the LSD. OG Kush is sometimes available too.

And the Purple Urkle, can't forget the Purple That was £50 an 8th admittedly but still...

Not hating, but you're coming on here saying that you're a big boy and you're loaded with cash etc and what, are we all supposed to be impressed? I mean good for you if you're doing well, genuinely wish you the best of luck.

But you're getting mugged off and the guy selling it to you is probably laughing his tits off. If you're happy about that then that's your business. I've got nothing to get over. You're happy, I'm happy. If you think the main selling point is the consistency then you've obviously been going to the wrong people.

dan1989

dan1989

Hey thought you were dead bro! Been busy?

The 2 spliff thing was from my comment...

2toughtony

2toughtony

Let me put it into perspective for you

If this was a cooking forum you’ve just posted to a bunch of wannabe Gordon Ramsey’s that you have a load of Big Macs sent over from the states and you pay £100 a burger. While we are sat here eating prime wagyu at 20% of the cost.
And I’ve seen all these Cali flavours, literally 100s of pots and only 1 made me go wow and that was wedding cake by alien labs that a friend had sent over. But it still want good enough to justify the price. I guess ignorance is bliss. You’ll grow up in a year or 2 and regret all the money you have wasted I promise you that much
have i ever told you that i love you ya cunt lol fucking bigmacks is what them tins are

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Its not legal over here so everything will be shipped or flown illegaly but for the ammount that comes to the uk there must be someone higher up in the grow chain supplying this stuff
Good up to date quality elite cuts are available in the uk that are just as good quality as the cuts jungle boys etc run.u should spend the money u spend on weed and upgrade your growin and dryin/curing process.but its your $ if thats wat u wanna spend it on thats your choice.
Btw M24 extracts is from UK I beleive as iv had em in past.infact it was made with genetics i gave em-og nepali x goji f3 which i called Nepoji for short and it was the best cut of og iv had to date.

mancdank

mancdank

Good up to date quality elite cuts are available in the uk that are just as good quality as the cuts jungle boys etc run.u should spend the money u spend on weed and upgrade your growin and dryin/curing process.but its your $ if thats wat u wanna spend it on thats your choice.
Btw M24 extracts is from UK I beleive as iv had em in past.infact it was made with genetics i gave em-og nepali x goji f3 which i called Nepoji for short and it was the best cut of og iv had to date.
I've made a coupe of crosses with it bro all have been real nice but not as nice as the original I still miss that bitch lol

Abba

Abba

but do u think its ridicoulous to buy these strains and tins over here purely for the quallity level or do you think you should be happy just smoking your own ?
I personally think if you can afford it do what you d, but don’t doubt your own abilities and order some seeds . It’s all in the genetics . I also think there are much better growers than the jungle boys. Don’t get me wrong I respect what they do and the quality maintenance at scale, just think California has a lot of great growers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom