High Iron in well water???

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

i'm going to forget that I have anything but the HF/OF for soil
I'll keep to ONLY the cal-mag and MPK for a yr......... and if I get in a problem i'll go from there...................

basscaptain

basscaptain

but I do want to set up a 55 gal drum to mix the nuts in for next yr, cause I want to run 1/4 tubing to some plants to feed/water next yr......

if I dont use the other 2 things at all I'm only out 50.$ or so
I know I'll use the SS for sure at some point....

basscaptain

basscaptain

Next yr this will all change again when I start using the compost pile so it's all good just remember when I ask for help the problem will be with the 11% cause I roll in 5's so I have to make up 10% or 15% so I know how I roll and it will be the 15% side lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Next yr this will all change again when I start using the compost pile so it's all good just remember when I ask for help the problem will be with the 11% cause I roll in 5's so I have to make up 10% or 15% so I know how I roll and it will be the 15% side lol
you are watering your compost pile right,stir it up ever couple weeks and give it a good drink,that what breaks it down,also layering,like green grass ,card board,leaves and all your kitchen waste,i dont really like to use any meat or citric stuff,damn coons give the pile a workout if i do,speeking of at mid night was howling at the moon and noticed eyes watching me,got the flash light out and damn skunk,female with wide white strip down back,you would figure the light would have them get gone,nope just kept on feeding,came in got the gun,mama holding the flash light,when i broke that bitch over to load ,it gone,good thing too,a skunk not afraid of humans ,not a good thing,so went to looking for it,found out a male and female,so the night stalk is on hahahah

basscaptain

basscaptain

I broke down and bought a few of these to see how they work funny thing is they came from the hood...... I should have just brought this stuff with me

20191005 135727
Top Bottom