High Octane OG, AKA heirloom OG bx2s, Plus battle of OG clones

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
More towards the White Fire. Super earthy and fuely. I think it's a great mix of White, White Fire and SFV OG. I got a few nugs left, bro. U better get to the Funk Lab soon!
Ok try and hold off a week so I can bring some of this for you to sample. Don't wanna come empty handed.....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Here's an Old school OG my homie from the Bolt shot me. She's on day 10 of flowering and has been sprayed every day with some weak Colloidal Silver from GNC about 30 ppms worth. On day 11 I hit she/he with some Gibberelic Acid- 90% dissolved with alcohol. I used one scoop that comes with it I believe it's like half a teaspoon. It dissolved over night, so let's hope it does the trick to make this lemon girl pop major balls with viable pollen. If he works .....all the OG's, animal;, GG#4, Sour Dubbs are gonna be prego soon.
Excuse another crappy pic, but you can see the nutts forming.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I can wait for that shit, bro. That looks so fuckin tasty! I love me some OG's. I been smoking on the Durban Cookies lately. Shit is hella heady compared to most GSC cuts. When u come thru, we will BBQ and smoke. I always keep it real around the Funk Lab! I will hit up some of the homies and make it a Real Smoke Sesh. Joints, Dabs, Bowls, Bongs, Blunts, etc, etc......

619ster

619ster

Wow man sounds like your fem project is gonna throw out some killer beans if all goes well. I wish you great luck on that and hope that OG brings some serious fuel to everything it touches!! Keep killin it the way you do bruh!! Keep me in mind on the Sour Dubb x OG hehe!!!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
That looks like a good spot to smoke a bowl with the misses.. lol :cigar:
Yup, were enjoying her b day weekend.we just stopped by 3 wine tasting spots and smoking ogkb cookies. Were gone and ready to o dab. Thanks for stopping by friend. aw shit while writing this she just gagged in the park. Guess I better go. Don't mind the bs G. Just bring the dank.

Last edited:
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Wow man sounds like your fem project is gonna throw out some killer beans if all goes well. I wish you great luck on that and hope that OG brings some serious fuel to everything it touches!! Keep killin it the way you do bruh!! Keep me in mind on the Sour Dubb x OG hehe!!!
for sure I'll save a pack for ya bro. hope it works.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I can wait for that shit, bro. That looks so fuckin tasty! I love me some OG's. I been smoking on the Durban Cookies lately. Shit is hella heady compared to most GSC cuts. When u come thru, we will BBQ and smoke. I always keep it real around the Funk Lab! I will hit up some of the homies and make it a Real Smoke Sesh. Joints, Dabs, Bowls, Bongs, Blunts, etc, etc......
sounds good. the wifee will hook upthe dank rice, and I'll make a killer marguerita for the women and whoi ever else likes those.

shawnskush

shawnskush

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks like ya'll r having fun. I need a vacation but with the new baby it's hard to get away. Today is my 2 year anniversary. I wanna take my wife somewhere nice. Wish we had the time to enjoy some relaxtion. Maybe next year!:rolleyes: I'm always down to kik it and sesh tho. Ya'll r welcome anytime, JB and SK.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Looks like ya'll r having fun. I need a vacation but with the new baby it's hard to get away. Today is my 2 year anniversary. I wanna take my wife somewhere nice. Wish we had the time to enjoy some relaxtion. Maybe next year!:rolleyes: I'm always down to kik it and sesh tho. Ya'll r welcome anytime, JB and SK.
Yes Sir vacations are always something we have to force ourselves to do. things can get hectic, but remember life is short. Enjoy it....Your anniversary is on my ladies bday lol. I'll hit up SK and see what he's up to this weekend if you like. I have some dank OG leaning OG squared ready to puff on already.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yes Sir vacations are always something we have to force ourselves to do. things can get hectic, but remember life is short. Enjoy it....Your anniversary is on my ladies bday lol. I'll hit up SK and see what he's up to this weekend if you like. I have some dank OG leaning OG squared ready to puff on already.
Whenever u guys get the time, bro. OG Squared is some dank. Got them beans in my stash. That Fire Bubba is looking awesome! I was thing about popping some old Fire Alien seeds soon. Keep killin' it, JB.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
After smoking on some OG today

I get home and see this...

Luckily this OG is popping balls so Bruiser isn't in trouble.....A lil blurry but you can see she's reversing

I'll give her one more GA drenching tomorrow, and let her pollinate her sisters and cousins....

Top Bottom