• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shawnskush

shawnskush

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Some Wifi day 57, kinda blurry but she reeks more like OG than any Wifi I've ran so far....I promise to make this chick happy. she's staying around to get dialed thats for sure. think she might kick Fire bubba out of the Stable....

sure.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Wifi E cut.. Just a preview of things to come for u geeee..View attachment 351907View attachment 351908
Great job bro! this round Shes gonna be treated alot better and have less issues. I'm going to actually vegg and let there roots develop since this was just a test run, and my new room is in the works. she's going head to head with a new Wifi that's supposed to be super dank. But only time will tell....

Mogrow

Mogrow

Yup, were enjoying her b day weekend.we just stopped by 3 wine tasting spots and smoking ogkb cookies. Were gone and ready to o dab. Thanks for stopping by friend. aw shit while writing this she just gagged in the park. Guess I better go. Don't mind the bs G. Just bring the dank.
too much wine?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
man u didn't miss a beat in your move// you look dialed in //
Danks bro, but that's the M cut which is really forgiving. I know I could easily pull 2 per k with her if I was to concentrate on her. I'm working on revising my strategy with this Jack's line up and dialing in the ratios this time....

Latest posts

Top Bottom