High proof alcohol

• Thread starter Ryan87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Ryan87

As many of you know it is very hard to obtain 190 proof bottle of Everclear unless you can get onto a native reservation or get onto a military base I lived in Maine there is a company in Brewer Maine Maine distilling their website is culinary solvent. Com and they sell food grade alcohol 200 proof also 190 proof it has none of the crap Everclear has in it they run it through a molecular sieve they show what states illegally could ship to and it's most of them they're great people I've had to call and ask a few questions and they've been right there to help I highly recommend it if you wanted me tinctures or hash oil or anything like that once again culinary solvent. Com

High proof alcohol
quirk

quirk

As many of you know it is very hard to obtain 190 proof bottle of Everclear unless you can get onto a native reservation or get onto a military base I lived in Maine there is a company in Brewer Maine Maine distilling their website is culinary solvent. Com and they sell food grade alcohol 200 proof also 190 proof it has none of the crap Everclear has in it they run it through a molecular sieve they show what states illegally could ship to and it's most of them they're great people I've had to call and ask a few questions and they've been right there to help I highly recommend it if you wanted me tinctures or hash oil or anything like that once again culinary solvent. Com

Ryan87, could you explain what crap is in Everclear please. Is it dangerous to use?

Top Bottom