High Times Freedom Fighters

• Thread starter Pimples
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pimples

Anyone of ya older heads familiar with the early High Times Freedom Fighters??? Back around 1988 - 1991??. We used to dress up in colonial American garb with tri cornered hats at the Ann Arbor Hash Bash. I was just 15 or 16 at the time but was really into it. High Times would come outta NewYork in a bus with a band called the Soul Assasins. Good times. I would come down from Flint and meet up witb the gang. Got to know Ed Rosenthal amd Chef Ra (RIP) really well. I remember my second Hash Bash...right before. I skipped half a day of high school to go over the the Flint Public Library to photocopy these Legalize Marijuana flyers I drew up. With psychedelic lettering in my best Rick Griffin style my little 16 year old hands could do. I started growing around that time and I remeber plucking a fresh leaf off my crop. Tapped it to the master flyer to photocopy the upcoming Hash Bash. After a couple copies the heat from the machine wilted the leaf. Lol. Super paranoid at the library with a fresh leaf tapped to a flyer. Lol. Anyone around the Legalization Movement back then???

Last edited:
P

Pimples

If was fun. Very fun. Got me first taste of hot hippy pussy as well. The High Times crew was a riot. Back then it was scary though. Law would fuck with you really bad. Alot different now. Not many of us back in those days. And to be honest...I kinda miss it. Back then..Adam Brook had a grow store. And ole Ed had a bullhorn. I hung with the Madison Wisconsin crew as well. Dave Peel from New York..yep. And actually..my roots grow deep. My cousin Natasha as a baby being held by John Sinclair for a Flint Journal photo. They gave him 10 fer 2!!!! These people are the reason and made it happen fer alot of you to grow dope. And half ass get away with it. Believe that!!!

Last edited:
lifecheck

lifecheck

Old good days.. Being Young is Really FUn! When we were young, we also go running around High in our town. Always present on rock band concerts. Time really flies by very fast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom