High vs Flavour

• Thread starter Ryancald
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

Need to smoke another joint maybe lol...

I had a tolerance reset a year ago before flu broke. Went to Mexico for 2 weeks and when I got back I got nice and buzzed. But still not blasted like I used to get.

I think once you are past the honeymoon phase with getting high, it's hard to get back there again. I remember smoking in high school and it would send you off into outer space, I'd get so baked I could barely function, just lay on the couch with really heavy eyelids and twitch occasionally, trying to watch cartoons like everything's OK lol.

Edibles get me close, but its different still.
Yeah it takes work to get that baked nowadays lol.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Ya. Your probably due for a tolerance break.
I take a few days off here and there.
much different when younger that’s for sure, but that’s probably our youthful brains on cannabis
What's a tolerance break? 🤔
It doesnt sound like it's for me, I'll be honest.
🤣

My tolerance breaks are when I scale back to one joint at night. Which I do fairly frequently.

TSD

TSD

I've progressively turned into a full scale stoner since flu/winter. I had to quit for two weeks cause baked was just my baseline lol.
The last time I got outer space baked was when my BFF and I made pasta sauce with my butter and didn't measure. We laughed so much our stomachs hurt, then couch lock set in and our limbs and eyelids felt like lead... good times 🤣

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Kief. Parchment paper. Boiling water in mason jar. Shape and fold kief in parchment. Use a piece on top of cookie tray as base.
roll mason jar back and forth over parchment for 10min or so. Use gloves 🔥Then Into fridge or freezer.

Last edited:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

For me has to have both to be considered great. But personally I'd choose flavor over effect.
Agreed. It doesn't matter how potent it is, if it doesn't have good terps I won't enjoy smoking it and if your not enjoying it what's the point? If your only interested in getting high you would be better off just doing some edibles or something.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Recently managed to obtain a decent quantity of greenery, the price was fair and the nugs very dense and incredibly well-trimmed :party:

Having done a few bowls and jays of this new "city weed" let's call it. I've found the high to be excellent, a real lose yourself in thought and freeze time kind of high, just what's needed after a long busy day rushed off your feet 😍

But here's the sticking point, the City Weed doesn't have a big flavor:broken_heart:

This leads me to ask, what's more, important to you, high or flavour???
Great question not the easiest thing to answer for me although it is a very simple one or the other most people who are here are probably regular smokers having sampled many different strains each having a unique affect of their own all very likeable high over flavour?flavour is more important to me than it was when I was younger but strength was always important so I think both of them have equal importance to me smell much as I adore the smell and I really do it is divine i have grown a lot of strains that are advertised as low odour strains and they have been till you cut them and when you smoke them which i like don’t like it when you have something in your pocket and you stink a room out never found that cos it has more of a smell that it’s any stronger than what I’m growing it’s still the first thing I do when I’m about to sample a friends weed stick my nose in the bag lol great question though peace ✌️

Ryancald

Ryancald

Recently managed to obtain a decent quantity of greenery, the price was fair and the nugs very dense and incredibly well-trimmed :party:

Having done a few bowls and jays of this new "city weed" let's call it. I've found the high to be excellent, a real lose yourself in thought and freeze time kind of high, just what's needed after a long busy day rushed off your feet 😍

But here's the sticking point, the City Weed doesn't have a big flavor:broken_heart:

It seems that this is a great discussion point, and this question also came to my mind when I was high. I didn't think it would cause such a big reaction. 🤣

Cypress66

Cypress66

It seems that this is a great discussion point, and this question also came to my mind when I was high. I didn't think it would cause such a big reaction. 🤣
Keep on tokin & posting sativa high or indica stone might be a good one?

Top Bottom