Highest Thc Ever Recorded, 41.7% God's Gift, Buddy Boy Farms, Wa State

• Thread starter inthegorge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
inthegorge

inthegorge

What is the highest THC ever recorded?​

One of the first recreational growers in WA state has grown outdoor in sunny eastern WA the highest recorded THC ever in the history of testing at 41.7% THC in their God's Gift strain, grown naturally with organic methods.

http://www.buddyboyfarm.com/thc-testing-and-what-we-know/
The link above tells how they questioned such a result themselves and their journey to find out if it could actually be possible and the science behind it.

I am the first person to say THC levels aren't everything by a longshot but WOW!!!!! This is pretty incredible. We bought a gram of the same strain that tested out at 30% or something like that...it tasted like pretty potent hash really....not too flavorful but it did seem pretty potent.

Great kudos to Steve Walser and his great team at Buddy Boy Farms! Breaking new ground in this quickly changing industry!

Last edited by a moderator:
zeke

zeke

Wutever. Fuck those guys, I'm jealous I can't get a permit. I'm Google earthing that location and gonna do a drive by on that farm with a "fiddy" pound sack of pollen. Early August oughta fuck em good. Knock em back down to mid thirties....I'm doing a protest pollination on every 502 grow I can locate! Muh ah ha ha.

Skoosh

Skoosh

Wutever. Fuck those guys, I'm jealous I can't get a permit. I'm Google earthing that location and gonna do a drive by on that farm with a "fiddy" pound sack of pollen. Early August oughta fuck em good. Knock em back down to mid thirties....I'm doing a protest pollination on every 502 grow I can locate! Muh ah ha ha.

ROTFLMFAO!

Sk
;-)_~~

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
i wanna see what a 47% Thc Nug looks like...

That should have read 41%... Whatever close enough to 1/2 Thc 1/2 Flower.. I wanna see what that looks like for real.

And then i wanna know what exactly makes up the other 59% How much of that is Terps ect.

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
This industry kills me. Anymore cannabis testing looks like the computer/electronic industry is. Every other month there is a faster better system. Same thing with herb. Seems like THC levels are constantly hitting new all time highs. I think a lot of it is just pure D marketing hype. Couple more years and we will be boasting 300% THC levels. Whatever!!!!

Give me the strain that gets me baked and blows me too. Then you will have my attention!!

C

crocodile og

Not trying to troll anyone but i checked out the website and they claimed Australia was pumping out mad crazy herb with the highest test results in the world before this. As much as it pains me to say as an aussie that is BS. While there is some good herb around most of it is beaster quality at best. Yanks bring the dank tis true and California dispo weed is much better than the average bud here.

There must be something about there testing that doesn't match up with everyone else's methods.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Kinda figgered you was from Down unda @crocodile og Thanks for sharing that. Having never been down under I always thought you guys had some dankity dank down there. Preciate you setting me straight.

The biggest thing is I dont think there is any unified set standards within the cannabis testing industry that lends to part of the problem. Then you have to take into account that part of sales and marketing is to inflate the product to grab sales. Not like anyone/company ever fudged on their marketing claims right?? Everytime I see a new claim of close to 30% all I see is the old covered wagon train in the old west with the snake oil salesman claiming to have the cure for whatever ailed ya.

C

crocodile og

Kinda figgered you was from Down unda @crocodile og Thanks for sharing that. Having never been down under I always thought you guys had some dankity dank down there. Preciate you setting me straight.

The biggest thing is I dont think there is any unified set standards within the cannabis testing industry that lends to part of the problem. Then you have to take into account that part of sales and marketing is to inflate the product to grab sales. Not like anyone/company ever fudged on their marketing claims right?? Everytime I see a new claim of close to 30% all I see is the old covered wagon train in the old west with the snake oil salesman claiming to have the cure for whatever ailed ya.

Some of the old hippies have some nice sativas but indicas don't like the climate here. Too humid in most areas and they weird out if you plant too early and get confused whether they should be vegging or flowering. But most outdoor commercial is a f***ing joke. Makes mexi look dank. Most of the commercial indoor bud is produced by organised crime and they dont give a shit about quality just volume. Some guys have ok stuff but it's not up to even dispo standard. Not a lot of information here. High times was even banned in 2004. I'm sure there are pockets of guys with good genetics and you can be sure at least one person here is rocking OG'S and even cookies. ;)

Last edited:
zeke

zeke

What gets me is their story is that they ran it a few times and got the same number. That's complete bullshit. Take a cola and divide it into ten samples and you will get ten different results. They should be ball park but not the same. I bet that shit would be low to mid twenties from a different lab.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Theres gotta be a point where its going to be impossible to break a %, I mean a plant can only be SO much fiber and so much resin, The resins not going to grow its self it needs plant material to attach to..

41% seems a pretty far jump from the highest we've seen so far at what 31-32%? a 10% increase with no explanation just sounds like bullshit. Only 1 Grower? Company whatever in the world can do it ?? Smells even more like bullshit.

Someone prolly atomized some bho and sprayed the flowers with that shit before taking it to the lab for some bullshit bragging rights or something..

Im skeptical as hell when claims are made so far fetched and such huge leapes in evolution just don't work like that.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
spin_prod_935802712

Latest posts

Top Bottom