Highest Thc Ever Recorded, 41.7% God's Gift, Buddy Boy Farms, Wa State

• Thread starter inthegorge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Pretty funny. I've got a friend that moved to Australia from the states. He said the weed is complete shit. He makes a killing growing hydro. Most people there smoke herb mixed with tobacco. Mmm fat bongbowl of herb and tobacco....yuck.

C

crocodile og

Pretty funny. I've got a friend that moved to Australia from the states. He said the weed is complete shit. He makes a killing growing hydro. Most people there smoke herb mixed with tobacco. Mmm fat bongbowl of herb and tobacco....yuck.

Yeah they call that "spin" as in "head spin". At a 1:1 weed to tobacco. There is a funny ritual that people do with the cigarette first. They "roast" it in the flame of the lighter. Why? Nobody really knows. Is it to remove the nicotine? To have something to burn in the bowl to ignite the wet PGR lumps sold as bud? Or to make the $400 oz go further? If you ask you don't get a straight answer. But it's more common than not. .I like smoking blunts but dont mix with my herb. Sad thing is back in the day in the mid to late nineties when I used to purchase weed you would sometimes get amazing gear. Usually it was good but sometimes it was great. Not anymore though. Since the vietnamese started growing big time in the late nineties and early 2000's commercial has gone to shit.

Buckodabo

Buckodabo

This industry kills me. Anymore cannabis testing looks like the computer/electronic industry is. Every other month there is a faster better system. Same thing with herb. Seems like THC levels are constantly hitting new all time highs. I think a lot of it is just pure D marketing hype. Couple more years and we will be boasting 300% THC levels. Whatever!!!!

Give me the strain that gets me baked and blows me too. Then you will have my attention!!
Well all he technological advances in testing and growing are apart of evolution. It happens to everything around you, evolution. Without it we probably would have never even discovered marijuana haha. Nów lucky we arę to be human

Buckodabo

Buckodabo

Someone prolly atomized some bho and sprayed the flowers with that shit before taking it to the lab for some bullshit bragging rights or something..

Lil' Dabbie:
WORD!

Sk
;-)_~~
Ofcourseeee. Not sure if it’s the growers who sell it wholesale that test it , or the supplier , or the store . Logically would be the growers to do this first before handing it off .
go get yourself a bag of New Amsterdam shag , quality tobacco. Pack a bowl and 1 lung it. U will loveeeee ittttt. Need the lungs for it. Also caution, your entire face and body ,ight go numb for like 5 minutes .

Buckodabo

Buckodabo

Theres gotta be a point where its going to be impossible to break a %, I mean a plant can only be SO much fiber and so much resin, The resins not going to grow its self it needs plant material to attach to..

41% seems a pretty far jump from the highest we've seen so far at what 31-32%? a 10% increase with no explanation just sounds like bullshit. Only 1 Grower? Company whatever in the world can do it ?? Smells even more like bullshit.

Someone prolly atomized some bho and sprayed the flowers with that shit before taking it to the lab for some bullshit bragging rights or something..

Im skeptical as hell when claims are made so far fetched and such huge leapes in evolution just don't work like that.
You haven’t taken into account evolution my friend . If the thc gets higher maybe the plant will start growing more dense , larger . Who knows. But you can’t apply present day information when speaking about the future . Also , you said evolution doesn’t happen that quickly. I think that’s a very subjective opinion. Maybe marijuana evolves very quickly especially with it being decriminalized and much more research can be obtained . I mean our average strain has climbed like idk I’d say atleast 10-15% in the past 20 years . Now if you know what exponential growth is , then you’ll understand! Peace nd love!

420SOS

420SOS

http://www.buddyboyfarm.com/thc-testing-and-what-we-know/
One of the first recreational growers in WA state has grown outdoor in sunny eastern WA the highest recorded THC ever in the history of testing.....41.7% THC in their God's Gift, grown naturally with organic methods. The link above tells how they questioned such a result themselves and their journey to find out if it could actually be possible and the science behind it.

I am the first person to say THC levels aren't everything by a longshot but WOW!!!!! This is pretty incredible. We bought a gram of the same strain that tested out at 30% or something like that...it tasted like pretty potent hash really....not too flavorful but it did seem pretty potent.

Great kudos to Steve Walser and his great team at Buddy Boy Farms! Breaking new ground in this quickly changing industry!
Imagine dabbing that monster!

Djones

Djones

Wutever. Fuck those guys, I'm jealous I can't get a permit. I'm Google earthing that location and gonna do a drive by on that farm with a "fiddy" pound sack of pollen. Early August oughta fuck em good. Knock em back down to mid thirties....I'm doing a protest pollination on every 502 grow I can locate! Muh ah ha ha.
Back off

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

You haven’t taken into account evolution my friend . If the thc gets higher maybe the plant will start growing more dense , larger
Artist designs car crash proof human body

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
What gets me is their story is that they ran it a few times and got the same number. That's complete bullshit. Take a cola and divide it into ten samples and you will get ten different results. They should be ball park but not the same. I bet that shit would be low to mid twenties from a different lab.
Actually, I think there saying they ran the same sample twice, for accuracy, not another sample. But hey, that's only how I'm reading it.

I looked this bud up actually, because I was really interested in the local story, and while I couldn't find a bag of actual buddy farms God's gift ( I live in western Wa.) I was able to get someone else's version of it, and try it for myself, and was very Impressed. The sample I had was only 28.6%THC BTW, but still very much potent.

On another note, I bought some 31.7% sativa hybrid called vortex, and that was impressive as well.

But the interesting part is, that the kush I grow, from some of the seeds I collect around here locally smell/looks almost identical to the main Kush I've been growing for years now. So I'm wondering if it's not a descendant of some type. I acquired those seeds around 2018 or so, about 2-3 years after this article was written, I think.

There's simply something satisfying about that ordinary earthy kushy Indica taste that's always appealed to me. It's a palate thing. It's might be mundane in many respects, but it always knocks it out of the park with potency, and I like that. It's what old school taste like to me.

But there are so many new rockstars, but sometimes I just want a coke. Taste like what's familiar, I suppose.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom