Highest Yeilding Strains

• Thread starter SwizzleStix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

So what's the highest yeildimg strain for indoors that I can veg for many months? I want tree's

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

I think I heard TGA mention that Timewreck was a yielding strain. Any confirmations on this?

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Personally I find a nice stocky indica dominate to veg for 3 or four months. I flower in a 5x7 space and flower two trees one for each side and stagger them per month.

The reason I say indica dominate is they are short distance between nodes and thick stock so they can hear the weight, like a tree can.

I have a sativa domint strain and it would never work good for "trees" because it is too long and lanky.

I have a indica Dom "jack the ripper" from tga genetics in supersoil.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Beyond the Brain by Mike n Jasmine over at Mandala. Oh and NL 5 x BB yields huge but mid grade smoke. Heres BTB my phat gurl pheno. This gal was stacked to the max. Just like I like my ladies.... :p She was 3 weeks from chop when this pic was taken. Smoke had no ceiling at all to it. literally smoked myself stupid more than once. Great sativa for daytime use.

FatGurlpheno 1

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

I'll hit up TGA at the canna cup seems to be a solid place to start for yells. I've grown GG #4 I love it but it's way to wirey for me it's all over the place and the branches break. I think I'll end up getting a few blue dream teens. I want a few Cindy 99's but I can't find any. Thanks everyone ;)

N

Nog

So what's the highest yeildimg strain for indoors that I can veg for many months? I want tree's

How are you going to light these "trees"?

After veging for many months you will have a very big plant, it will take up a lot of room, and you are going to need a lot of lighting to cover that space.

If you don't top and train it, it will be very tall, and a light above it will only provide for the top part of the plant, and the rest goes to wasted producing small popcorn buds.
In this scenario you would need lights hanging all around it to give it enough light.

The second scenario is you train it to grow sideways, which means in that veg time it will fill the whole room.
Again you will need lots of lights, and spend lots on electricity.
And you will need to be running 600 or 1000 watters, no pissy CFL's.

Forget the trees, better indoors to grow more smaller plants.

And the highest yielding strain? Something with Afghani in it.

usstoner

usstoner

I grew timewreck when it first came out...mine sucked...all his gear sucks...imo.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'll hit up TGA at the canna cup seems to be a solid place to start for yells. I've grown GG #4 I love it but it's way to wirey for me it's all over the place and the branches break. I think I'll end up getting a few blue dream teens. I want a few Cindy 99's but I can't find any. Thanks everyone ;)

I use about 10-15 stakes per pot of gg4. Seems to be the only way to get her branches to hold form.

The Terps

The Terps

Blue dream, chem dog, gg#4, wifi #43, super lemon haze all good candidates

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

How are you going to light these "trees"?

After veging for many months you will have a very big plant, it will take up a lot of room, and you are going to need a lot of lighting to cover that space.

If you don't top and train it, it will be very tall, and a light above it will only provide for the top part of the plant, and the rest goes to wasted producing small popcorn buds.
In this scenario you would need lights hanging all around it to give it enough light.

The second scenario is you train it to grow sideways, which means in that veg time it will fill the whole room.
Again you will need lots of lights, and spend lots on electricity.
And you will need to be running 600 or 1000 watters, no pissy CFL's.

Forget the trees, better indoors to grow more smaller plants.

And the highest yielding strain? Something with Afghani in it.

I love in a area where we are limited in plant count so better safe than sorry. And it looks badass

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm sitting on a pack of cindy99 straight from Mr sly can't wait to pop em

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are a couple of Bullfighters I am running. Veg time 14 weeks. Flipped last weekend. Should yield nicely. Starfighter F2 x Afghani Bullrider Cropped pinched and lste'd to perfection. Will continue canopy management thru out flower. Each gal has her own 1000w hps
DSCN1394
DSCN1398
DSCN1395
DSCN1396
DSCN1397

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

I'm sitting on a pack of cindy99 straight from Mr sly can't wait to pop em

I was under the impression that it was a clone only strain? Like my green crack which I like a lot great yield but I'm looking to spice up the room.

Top Bottom