Highest Yielder? What Do You Think?

• Thread starter jigglybones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cheaplastic

cheaplastic

It's not that no one is giving direction, its you aren't looking hard enough. There is plenty of searchable answers. Opinions are "ehh", which is why I told the poster to look at grow logs- find actual info and go from there. Every strain can yield well to most peoples standards simply with enough training and light.

Here are links that took about 5-10 minutes to find. Look past the first page of the forums, or use a forum search tool to find more threads, as these are often just a few pages back. Should be at least 30-40 pages to skim through with these links. And this is just the tip of the iceberg, I didnt wanna spend hours digging up threads. lol.

Best HPS light- there are tons of threads for that.
-Why to use 1k:
-Digi vs. Mag ballasts:
- Watts/Lumen per sq.ft(read this one):

High yield- tons of threads
-high yield kush:
-best cash crop:
-Yield per plant (has lights and plants):
- High Yield Strains-

High Potency-
-High THC/CBD stains discussion:

IMO potency is all relative to the smoker, so I'll stop at one.

And GTD's Casey Jones grow for Rollin J...hehe. He yielded 3.2 lbs off of one 4x4 table under a 1k.

AMEN!!

Before there was THCfarmer people read books and did honest research.. This aint a special ed class.. dont expect everyone to spoon feed every answer you need.

Just use the search tool and you can find almost any answer you have right in these forums..

good luck :handshake

L

lurking_chap

from these you wrote up none of them are good yielders but cheese will give you some pot

G

grizz

if your in cali why waste the time on seed plants, there are tons of good yielding cuts all over cali. if you can find grape romulan try it

T

TheMiracle

okay you assume i havent read the FAQ.. let me clarify i have been printing any article with information on it.. me personally im not asking for a spoon feed me shit. but when im about to purchase a 1000 watt system i want OPINIONS and reviews that are current most of the old post are just that OLD.... get off my ass. makes me sick when ppl waste time posting about how someone should look something up either post a reply worth a fuck or dont reply.. im here for exchange one on one of knowledge I DO READ, and I DO PRINT.. I DO RESEARCH... edited:(lol i didnt mean that as mean as it sounds guys i appreciate everything and anything)

thx 2 everyone im def checking out the NEXT GEN system with the cooling fan.. lots of good reviews from a community i trust...

T

Tange

uk cheese

all of you may have different genetics of each of those strains... so they might do a lil different for all of you. In my expierence i have done all of those plus lots of others and the CHEESE is a super yeilder... deff the best of those. no doubt. its my best strain. finish product never looks great but has the best smell and tASTE of any strain ive ever smoked...

D

doco

Critical Mass from Mr. Nice. Huge yielder, good taste, quality genetics, everybody is happy. All that in 45-55 days. Not for the connoisseur crowd maybe but good commercial herb.

Top Bottom