Highest Yielder? What Do You Think?

• Thread starter jigglybones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jigglybones

Farmers, which of the following strains have yielded you the most grown in soil under similar conditions?

LaConfidential
Purple Erkle
Cheese
White Widow

true grit

true grit

Again not to be an ass, but a simple search would have told you that the first two- LA CON and Urkle- are notoriously low yielders. Great smoke, but not yielders.

Search each of those and you will a ton of grow reports on each, from there take a look at what is close to your set-up and base you decision off some research.....have a feeling white widow will win this one.

R

Rolln J

white widow is so generic - you want a dank and tasty yeilder? get some casey jones.

J

jigglybones

hi true grit- no, i don't think you're being an ass. But, I do searches myself. I'm not lazy. I just like to get as many opinions as possible.

T

TheMiracle

yea me 2.. jiggly ... haha its hard to get a str8 up answer from which seed yeilds to WHICH FUCKING 1000 HPS SYSTEM should i buy? i have read time and time again digital shit is BUNK because it goes out and thats lumatek reviews ill be using the hps for flowering and vege.. hahah i cant get a damn answer for shit..

T

TheMiracle

out of my research g13 genetics and the cheese put out good

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
None of the ones listed are very good yielders at all...

Tex

T

TheMiracle

than what is some very good yeilders? dont just tell us those suck let us know some good ones right behind that knowledge!

B

Budhog

I just ran Cheese and it yielded for shit. It was a tasty smoke and great buzz, but definitely NOT a great yielder.

T

TheMiracle

whats that mean 5ft area? 5 plants? or 5 fuckin 1000 hps lol i cant imagine that many

T

TheMiracle

holy shit u should go 2 my thread asking about what 1000 watt hps system i should buy... plz go to the thread no ones giving me direction

T

TheMiracle

hey bud hog go 2 my thread here i cant send PM because of the stupid 50 post rule.. i get it but its stupid in certain circumstances...

T

TheMiracle

and i been hearing a shitload of good stuff about the yeild from CASEY JONES...

M

Michael_Eaton

I'm picking up some Casey Jones clones today...

Will keep you posted...

I also started running "Next Gen" 1000w ballasts and can't believe the difference!

They'll pay for themselves... Be sure to get a air cooled reflector with a good footprint...

Super Hortilux bulb for the 1000w, the 600w's not worth it (as far as lumens)...

true grit

true grit

It's not that no one is giving direction, its you aren't looking hard enough. There is plenty of searchable answers. Opinions are "ehh", which is why I told the poster to look at grow logs- find actual info and go from there. Every strain can yield well to most peoples standards simply with enough training and light.

Here are links that took about 5-10 minutes to find. Look past the first page of the forums, or use a forum search tool to find more threads, as these are often just a few pages back. Should be at least 30-40 pages to skim through with these links. And this is just the tip of the iceberg, I didnt wanna spend hours digging up threads. lol.

Best HPS light- there are tons of threads for that.
-Why to use 1k:
-Digi vs. Mag ballasts:
- Watts/Lumen per sq.ft(read this one):

High yield- tons of threads
-high yield kush:
-best cash crop:
-Yield per plant (has lights and plants):
- High Yield Strains-

High Potency-
-High THC/CBD stains discussion:

IMO potency is all relative to the smoker, so I'll stop at one.

And GTD's Casey Jones grow for Rollin J...hehe. He yielded 3.2 lbs off of one 4x4 table under a 1k.

Latest posts

Top Bottom