Highest yielding “wide-leafed” strains? Like Hindu Kush

• Thread starter NewGrower42069
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NewGrower42069

My neighbours trees block some of my daily direct sunlight. Heard Hindu Kush because of its wide leaves can still be pretty banger with only 4-5 hours of direct sunlight.
my question is what are other wide-leafed varieties that are the highest yielding?
autoflower preferred as well.. probably won’t get into photoperiod after a few grows.
thanks!

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

My neighbours trees block some of my daily direct sunlight. Heard Hindu Kush because of its wide leaves can still be pretty banger with only 4-5 hours of direct sunlight.
my question is what are other wide-leafed varieties that are the highest yielding?
autoflower preferred as well.. probably won’t get into photoperiod after a few grows.
thanks!
I can’t speak to the 5 hours of light, never tried that but bubba kush has been my highest yielder for poundage in that group of plants. In terms of best yields for extraction Afghan.

N

NewGrower42069

I can’t speak to the 5 hours of light, never tried that but bubba kush has been my highest yielder for poundage in that group of plants. In terms of best yields for extraction Afghan.
Dude that’s so lucky because I’m doing bubba kush!!!! Ok sweet thanks. Might get a Hindu seed and an Afghan seed too
originally I was gonna attempt to trim my neighbours trees but theyre so high up and impossible to get to I think :(
if anyone has more suggestions keep em coming ! :)

Top Bottom