highest yielding strain ?

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

need two strain that will give great yields.

Blue Dream was very good and Tutahome (king Tut)

there are so many new breeders now-a-days ???

Please help "Farmers" --- Peace

N

nicolajanjak

here the biggest cash crops are amnesia and critical + .. and other clones they use in spain and holland..
for seeds depends if you want to buy dutch or us genetics

B

Burned Haze

Texada timewarp
I-95
Wookie
GMO
Adub
Wedding cake
gelato 33
StarDawg
Motorbreath #15
Animal cookies
WIFI

H

hawkman

here the biggest cash crops are amnesia and critical + .. and other clones they use in spain and holland..
for seeds depends if you want to buy dutch or us genetics
nothing wrong with spain/holland seeds looking for some good strain and not taking into account growing methods (lst,scrog,ect)

H

hawkman

Texada timewarp
I-95
Wookie
GMO
Adub
Wedding cake
gelato 33
StarDawg
Motorbreath #15
Animal cookies
WIFI
wedding cake gave a good yield but Motorbreath #15 and WIFI really do good because of the sativa, but have mot tried The Plug has a Blue Sherbert and WIFI hybrid

B

Burned Haze

wedding cake gave a good yield but Motorbreath #15 and WIFI really do good because of the sativa, but have mot tried The Plug has a Blue Sherbert and WIFI hybrid

Motorbreath isn’t a sativa, indica!

I got Motorbreath #15 clone this spring for my OD run to see what it was all about and it loves to produce mid range buds ( which for LP guy if you were ) perfect and it was resistant outdoors for being compact and indica and the buds were prime and the terps are awesome. It’s a pheno I def recommend if you can get it in cross foam or the get motorbreath seeds by the original breeder . I’m just not a supporter of clone sharing anymore . Just get seed form and get the vigors

Example for seed form for motorbreath #15: motorbreath #15 x Stardawg (by greenpoint , I’m almost on my 20th pack of gp and love their Stardawg male!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I

indianabubbl

Grapefruit and sexbud are fast sativas, good producers, good taste, good trichromes, not the best high but a good one
Moby dick is a sativa but take average 11 weeks. All the good characteristics and a Fucking potency

Somango AK47 from positronics is indica but have it all : fast, taste, potency,production ! In Spain they call it "la bestia"
Critical mass from Mr. Nice or Dinafem are good choices too
Harybo and bubblegummer are good strains to

Wolfe

Wolfe

Not sure I’m supposed to recommend anything that’s not being sold here. But mammoth from Colorado reserve prevada grows monsters. Also

TE]
Not sure I’m supposed to recommend anything that’s not being sold here. But mammoth from Colorado reserve prevada grows monsters. Also grape god does well.

H

hawkman

Thanks very one for your help _ greatly appreciated - Peace!! you can tell about one about a strain is not spamming

Seraphine

Seraphine

Strawberry Amnesia from dinafem has been my top yielder. Stable genetics too. If grown right, she can yield a lot. I veg for 5-6 weeks in coco in 1 gallon fabric pots, and by harvest they are 4 feet tall. I’ve yielded 5oz off one plant and that’s pretty consistent. The one I just chopped, I expect to get 6oz dried.

H

hawkman

Strawberry Amnesia from dinafem has been my top yielder. Stable genetics too. If grown right, she can yield a lot. I veg for 5-6 weeks in coco in 1 gallon fabric pots, and by harvest they are 4 feet tall. I’ve yielded 5oz off one plant and that’s pretty consistent. The one I just chopped, I expect to get 6oz dried.

Ran a few of their strains some time ago - good genetics - Thanks for the Strawberry Amnesia. right -on with a bit longer veg time really increased yields ( I go from 45 days + depends on the strain in 7 gallon air-pots) smoke report ?

Seraphine

Seraphine

Ran a few of their strains some time ago - good genetics - Thanks for the Strawberry Amnesia. right -on with a bit longer veg time really increased yields ( I go from 45 days + depends on the strain in 7 gallon air-pots) smoke report ?
Right. And they are not very leafy plants so light reaches the lower buds. I usually don’t have to lollipop my strawberry amnesias. I do prune some of the bigger fans leaves off though.

H

hawkman

Right. And they are not very leafy plants so light reaches the lower buds. I usually don’t have to lollipop my strawberry amnesias. I do prune some of the bigger fans leaves off though.

WOW !!! can't believe all the new strains they have -- the orginal amnesias looks great also

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I got 5.5 oz off of one gifted seed of Dinachem. Also it was stable, trouble free grow and needed low nutes.

Came out delicious. Although a fruity chem backcross it is. And quite potent.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I got 5.5 oz off of one gifted seed of Dinachem. Also it was stable, trouble free grow and needed low nutes.

Came out delicious. Although a fruity chem backcross it is. And quite potent.
I almost bought some dinachem. As good as strawberry amnesia is, it will make you cough, a lot. Its parents are strawberry cough and original amnesia. Strawberry cough got its name because its fruity makes everyone cough!

uphere

uphere

I put a Big Blue cheese out a few years ago. The size and output of the plant was far beyond anything I'd seen prior. It was a tree. The radius had to be close to 30 feet and close to 8 feet tall (with a lean). The stumps still there 5 years later. Literally picked branches of the ground that had snapped due to bud weight. I wish I could say it was my mastery of growing but really the Big Man really took care of me. Sometimes you just have to thank the universe.

SinCity

SinCity

Planning to expand to a room or two inside. I have a little thing on the side where I phenohunt. But for the expansion to new rooms, I’m going for yield. So I’m with ya on gathering info. I’ve never selected indoor strains based on yield. For outdoor, Blue Dream and Headbabd, neither but seen a lot of ) have great reputations for yield—buy I only know about how they do outdoors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom