Hightide By Tidalvision

• Thread starter Darthstem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Darthstem

I was given a bottle of Hightide by a friend of mine to try out on my last grow. For those of you who aren't familiar with Hightide, it is a chitosan byproduct that helps boost your plants immune system and to help you grow an overall healthier plant and a more potent crop.

I started giving one of my plants 2 ml/g every other feeding. At first I didn't notice too much but as the grow went on I noticed the plant I gave it to grew heartier and started to produce buds and pistils quicker than the plant I didn't give it to. Also the plant getting it developed ticker colas that stood more erect and produced sticker buds. Also I didn't have one problem with the plant while growing. Never had a nute deficiency or any other common problems growers encounter.

I just started a new grow and am having a problem with them control in my tent due to it being in a non-ventilated space (I know...) I am getting signs of heat stress and started using a 50/50 chitosan/water foliar spray to boost their immune systems and nurse them back to health. I will be giving all of them chitosan this grow as well as continuing the foliar spray in flowering in hopes to produce some potent buds.

So far I've only had one small sample of the product but I believe it is worth a shot for growers looking to go 100% organic and still use some growth additives.

http://tidalvisionusa.com/high-tide/

The strain I was growing was Big Bud in 10 gallon pots with KIS Biochar and two 300W LED's. In the pictures the plant that received Hightide is on the left.

Hightide by tidalvision
Hightide by tidalvision 2
Hightide by tidalvision 3
ViVi

ViVi

its a really great chitosan product! love using it for foliar feeds in veg... also seems to help the clones out with a little spray before going under the dome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom