Himalaya Gold is unhealthy help.

• Thread starter Drippy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Drippy

Drippy

Hello to all growers.
Im new in the forum and also im new in the growing. Im facing some problems with my plant.
I grow Himalaya Gold (GreenHouseSeeds) Indoor.
Light- MarsHydro ts1000
Soil- Biocanna Bioterra mixed with perlite,vermiculite,organic compost,worm castings and organic fertilisers in 50 litres textile pot.
Nutrients- Biocanna Biovega, Biocanna Rhizotonic, Alg a Mic (Biobizz), organic molasses.
Temperature in growing space is 26*degrees and humidity is 45-50%.
Have ventilation and air circulation.
Everything seems to be ok but I don’t like how my plant looks like. She is 3th week in veg stage.Will appreciate some advise and helps. 🙏🏼Thanks.

Himalaya gold is unhealthy help

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hello to all growers.
Im new in the forum and also im new in the growing. Im facing some problems with my plant.
I grow Himalaya Gold (GreenHouseSeeds) Indoor.
Light- MarsHydro ts1000
Soil- Biocanna Bioterra mixed with perlite,vermiculite,organic compost,worm castings and organic fertilisers in 50 litres textile pot.
Nutrients- Biocanna Biovega, Biocanna Rhizotonic, Alg a Mic (Biobizz), organic molasses.
Temperature in growing space is 26*degrees and humidity is 45-50%.
Have ventilation and air circulation.
Everything seems to be ok but I don’t like how my plant looks like. She is 3th week in veg stage.Will appreciate some advise and helps. 🙏🏼Thanks.

View attachment 1064999
So your new growth is thin and twisted, I recommend you do a slurry test & post results
Screenshot 20201207 221846 Photo Editor

also when I see abnormal new growth I recommend checking for bugs with magnification to eliminate the possibility

TexanTerps

TexanTerps

Hell I wouldn't call these unhealthy! They might not be optimal, but they look pretty good. I like the slurry test advice above.

Drippy

Drippy

So your new growth is thin and twisted, I recommend you do a slurry test & post results
View attachment 1065173

also when I see abnormal new growth I recommend checking for bugs with magnification to eliminate the possibility
Okey I will do the test, but i have ph drops tester i will do this with him and will post a results, I have been checkout for bugs and it’s clear but i move the led light up and it’s seems the light was too close to the top and that’s why they curl now it going back to normal.
D66E5F1C 39B2 46CF B1B1 1DD60F4E6A76

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Okey I will do the test, but i have ph drops tester i will do this with him and will post a results, I have been checkout for bugs and it’s clear but i move the led light up and it’s seems the light was too close to the top and that’s why they curl now it going back to normal. View attachment 1065267
I use drops too and it will be muddy

I think I strained it through a coffee filter so that I got a clear sample to do the test, but it's been years and I might have just grabbed my meter and checked it that way, can't recall but I do think you can strain it if you don't have a meter

Edit: I just noticed what you said about your lights and then I saw your new picture and I agree with you, and it does look better already
Screenshot 20201208 081636 Chrome

You're probably going to be all right now that you've raised the light I wouldn't bother with the slurry test now that I saw that, looks ok otherwise

Last edited:
Drippy

Drippy

I use drops too and it will be muddy

I think I strained it through a coffee filter so that I got a clear sample to do the test, but it's been years and I might have just grabbed my meter and checked it that way, can't recall but I do think you can strain it if you don't have a meter

Edit: I just noticed what you said about your lights and then I saw your new picture and I agree with you, and it does look better already
View attachment 1065287

You're probably going to be all right now that you've raised the light I wouldn't bother with the slurry test now that I saw that, looks ok otherwise
Today I’ve seen user manual from the light and its says to use more calcium magnesium and nitrogen than normally, and I bought calmag agent nitrogen and from me I bought also fulvic and humic acids. I think it’s a good to enrich the soil with these nutes. I’ve never measure the ph of the soil becouse it’s all organic, my water came from 20 meter probe in the ground in my back yard and it’s keep ph 6.5-7.0 showed on my ph drops tester.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Today I’ve seen user manual from the light and its says to use more calcium magnesium and nitrogen than normally, and I bought calmag agent nitrogen and from me I bought also fulvic and humic acids. I think it’s a good to enrich the soil with these nutes. I’ve never measure the ph of the soil becouse it’s all organic, my water came from 20 meter probe in the ground in my back yard and it’s keep ph 6.5-7.0 showed on my ph drops tester.
Led growers could help you more than I at this point my friend but that new picture does indeed look like a light burn, looks like you've got it squared away too, best of luck!

Drippy

Drippy

Led growers could help you more than I at this point my friend but that new picture does indeed look like a light burn, looks like you've got it squared away too, best of luck!
Thank you for help, later when i came home i will take a photo to see what’s the difference are. Thank you again. 🙂

Drippy

Drippy

Hello.

Hello.
I come for help again, the plant is at the beginning of week 2 of the flowering period, it is watered with rain water, humic and fulvic acid at 2 ml / l, mostly I water with about 8 liters of water ph 7 measured in drops. I notice that the new leaves are curved and the old ones look dry, a few weeks ago the stem has broke. Any advice!! 🙏🏼

Latest posts

Top Bottom