hints and tips for super silver haze

• Thread starter wambam123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wambam123

wambam123

looking for some tips from anyone who has grown super silver haze.i am currently 3 weeks into budding,the plants are 3 foot tall,and have a lovely bud formation.my grow room temp is between 70-80 and i am growing in coco soil.any tips would be welcome thanks

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

sounds all good man but ask theherbalizor he is all over the haze man I'm sure he will tell you some tips for her

H

Hazeseeker

Hi Wambam,
got any pics of your SSH?, it's 1 of my favourite strains, ever since i first tried it a few years ago, i just finished the Skunk/Haze pheno on my last grow and finished on day 79 of flower, 1 good tip i've noticed when growing haze or haze hybrids is using a Metal Halide through veg, and carry on using the Metal Halide even up to the 2nd week of flower, dramatically reduced stretch, i vegged mine for 4 weeks and managed to keep the plant under 5 foot by the end of flowering (without training), another thing is if your using Bio Bizz (or any other nutes where you use the grow through flowering) - take it easy with the Grow nutes in the early stages of flowering

Peace
Hazeseeker

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
most nutes contain to much nitrogen for sativas , if they start to fade try adding pk 13 14 at 1/4 dose through flower ...

good luck m8

B

barletta

Tips - Take cuts!!!

LOL, I love the SSH. For what it's worth, the cuts finished much faster (in most instances) for me, and I didn't keep cuts cause I judged based on seedplant flower time. I have 1 (delicious) cut, but I let the 2 QUICK 1's I had go....

Real tips..??.. Light not too close, low nutes, let her go BONE dry a few times toward the end, don't smoke any if you have sh1t to do in the next few hrs...

Latest posts

Top Bottom