His And Her 1st Ever Coco Grow Top Fed Dtw 3kw

• Thread starter Nugteq
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What is your preferred method of irrigation for coco coir?

• Total voters
Nugteq

Nugteq

Sup farmers

So I just wanted to share with everyone how easy it is to grow legal medical mj in coco. Sure there is a learning curve...

But victory goes to those willing to sacrifice. And boy o boy is coco worth the sacrifice...

without further ado...may I present a his and her medical legal grow...

MEDIUM: Coco coir mixed with 20% perlite with layer of hydroton on bottom and knatknix and play sand on top
TIME: about a 4-6 week veg. some from seed some from clone.
SIZE CONTAINER: 1.6 G Veg
Feed Schedule: Veg room hand watered. Fed 1x daily then 2x daily after roots established, fed till runoff. Flower feed schedule bumped up to 3x to 5x daily at 3 to 8 sec on a automated top drip dtw irrigation
PLANT TRAINING: Mainline and Manifold with Supercropping, topping and light lollypopping
8 to 32 main heads and or branches is goal for veg within 6 weeks
My Veg room feed schedule:
http://[URL=http://s345.invalid.com/user/nugteq/media/crockett%20seedlings_zpsyog3r0ek.jpg.html][IMG]http://i345.invalid.com/albums/p388/nugteq/crockett%20seedlings_zpsyog3r0ek.jpg[/URL][/IMG] http://i345.invalid.com/albums/p388/nugteq/crockett%20seedlings_zpsyog3r0ek.jpg
GH micro 3-6 ml Micro per gal
GH calimagic 3ml per gal
Epson Salt 1tsp per 5 gal
GH florabloom 7-9ml per gal
http://i345.invalid.com/albums/p388/nugteq/IMG_20170214_022443_zpsqruiacnw.jpg
Wet dry cycles. Use caps bennies with alfalfa meal plus earthworm casings and molasses. Add a little bit of a custom blend of roots excelator generic with generic b vitamins and generic tricantinol mix some amino acids, humic acid, fulvic acid and concentrated kelp and a tad bit of that expensive bio soup shit called sea green with some silica once in a while. I mix 2 cups concentrated brew per every 5 gallons 2x weekly. Add caps nute pack as last topoff for microbial life. Root and foliar packs stay brewing 24/7 and have really kept my initial root aphid problem at bay for first ever grow. Started out with root aphids on my first run for fucks sake can I get a amen for making it this far with those nasty buggers. Hello!
http://i345.invalid.com/albums/p388/nugteq/IMG_20170210_221729_zpsvsppbvs5.jpg
Flower room work in progress...
http://i345.invalid.com/albums/p388/nugteq/IMG_20170214_002935_zpsh15cazr5.jpg
FLOWER ROOM
Flower Room is setup on a top drip drain to waste dripper system. High pressure manifold connected to vinyl hosing with halo rings at base of plant and ball valve regulators for each plant. Large pressure pump, water goes off every 6 hours for 5 seconds. water is a gentle rain ring at base of plant. let me know if you wanna see more about this..

35 gal res
Days 1-15 flower they are getting same generic feed schedule as veg room. Weeks 2-5 they get higher potassium with 25% reduction in N. Weeks 6-9 they get higher phosphorous and sulfur and magnesium with an increase in caps bennies brew concentrated at base of plants 1x weekly (excluding Sativas who are a pain in my ass and don't like anything but basics) Flush week 9 to 10.

in addition to extreme plant training all the plants have been exposed to light defoliation in veg as well as a very heavy defoliation in weeks 3 to 5 depending on strain. Plants are topped at least 14 days prior to flip. most plants are mainlined with a 4 way branch or a 2 way manifold then topped twice for 16 heads... Lollypopped on flip. Light schedule is 11 on/13 off flowering for Veg light schedule is 20 on/ 4 off. due to root aphids all veg plants are hit with heavy dose of bayer fruit and citrus 5 days before flip then followed up with heavy caps bennies, play sand and a few yellow sticky traps to see which plants are being targeted. some neem oil and spinosad sprays every other week health benefits of neem, and once in a while they get some other misc stuff.

finally plants are tomato caged right before stretch is over. some plants are under 4k metal halide de bulbs dimmed to 600 to 850w then others are under hortilux 1000w dimmed to 600 to 750w. after stretch they get max lumens, then around weeks 7 on lumens reduced.

veg room temps on average stay 73 to 86 with rh at 55 to 60
flower room has a great VPD of a low of 72 to a high of 88 (canopy temp) and rh of low of 32% to a high of 55% flower room temp overall is 73 to 84 and rh of 39 to 49

rooms are ventilated. 2 lamps are air cooled with hortilux bulbs cool air drawn from lung room through air cooled reflectors exited outside, the other 2 lamps are double ended nanolux DEFNC 5x5

all the rest is basic learn as you go but follow along we got a pheno hunt for crockett family farms and exotic genetics in mid progress as well as pictures all along the way of the entire process. currently messing with mixing own salts will have to keep u posted on results..a big thank you to nebula haze my girl and I love your growweedeasy.com site. U sure did make it easy!

Nugteq

Nugteq

http://i345.invalid.com/albums/p388/nugteq/Crockett%20seedlings%20cups_zpsxfwmnmr5.jpg

P

Pimples

Nice set up. Seems like your paying attention to detail which is the real secret to growing the best buds. Once the basics are covered...smart growers know its the little things that really add up to a bumper crop everytime. Anyways...could you go into more detail on your high pressure drip manifold system? Maybe some shots of that setup in action? The piping manifold..pump amd tank shots?? Thanks and again...nice setup.

Nugteq

Nugteq

Dripper system is probably the hardest to dial in. But allows more options. I know a dispensary grower who goin to love this..but that dude been growing since he was a.Tot prolly ready for dosatron..To be able to have a 200 plant count site ran with a single high pressure system. Let's see if my girl and I can't get a job fingers crossed one day for a consultation check every month!

Some details.

35 Gal res. High pressure sump pump. PVC connected to ball joint valves. Connected to 90 degree connector to vinyl hosing then Connected to same size vinyl hosing ring at base of plant.

Pump connected to seconds timer.

Water pressure goes rapidly through PVC returns back to reservoir in seconds.

I believe this to be a highly effective and efficient means of watering a multi strain garden in Coco coir.

I'll go into more detail. Follow along for flower room progression and our Crockett pheno hunt!

IMG 20170518 190813
Nugteq

Nugteq

Ok.
Here's a side shot of bonsai plants. And side of room. Would anyone like to learn how to soundproof a window? Lmk...

And top view of younger mainlined plants still vegging...

And another shot of some 6 wk veg multi strains in various sizes pots and various type of containers.

We believe it's best to have a control with any study or research you do... However do understand it's OK to skip a few steps sometimes..

More updates to come!

IMG 20170214 003112
IMG 20170216 225347
IMG 20170216 225339
Nugteq

Nugteq

And we got our control panel nearly finished. Lot of research into this one..

Here's our pheno hunt in progress.

We have Strawberry Fields..Taffie and Strawberry Banana Sherbet all topped and cloned for sexing ID.

Don't forget to keep track of whose who...

IMG 20170209 232351
IMG 20170217 010624
IMG 20170217 010647
P

Pimples

And we got our control panel nearly finished. Lot of research into this one..

Here's our pheno hunt in progress.

We have Strawberry Fields..Taffie and Strawberry Banana Sherbet all topped and cloned for sexing ID.

Don't forget to keep track of whose who...
That grey box.m.is it an Autopilot master digital timer or master greenhouse controller?

Nugteq

Nugteq

Here we go
Nice shot of reservoir with PVC connected to elbows connected to connectors ;) then to your adjustable ball valves

Shorter manifold PVC creates greater pressure...Pressure regulator reduced for low compaction on topsoil.

Pressure tended to be somewhat too high main PVC pressure valve 60% shut prior to manifold problem solved...

Gravity had a few things to add to the Learning Curve. However thats something fellow farmers you'll have to discover for yourself..

IMG 20170223 224947
IMG 20170223 224935
Nugteq

Nugteq

Same one i got. Controls the whole shabang in my basement.
I believe it's far superior to anything else available for small scale farmers. I love the efficiency and the results are unspeakable.

Full plant site control at your fingertips. High pressure. Stable drip. Never clogs. Seconds timer imperative.

What do you think about the yoelds?

P

Pimples

I believe it's far superior to anything else available for small scale farmers. I love the efficiency and the results are unspeakable.

Full plant site control at your fingertips. High pressure. Stable drip. Never clogs. Seconds timer imperative.

What do you think about the yoelds?
Nice. What strains are you running again?

Top Bottom