His & Hers Tins , What's Your Favourite Way To Hold Your Weed

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I use jars as much as possible, just trying to funny with the tote. and i been buying these Bovida packs to put in the jars to keep everything perfect
All coin brother love the joke I was thinking when I saw that you would get much done with a box that full lol , I could get 5 lt mason jars which is way to much weed to get out at once we only smoke twice a day .

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I use bins, but once I'm through that set of crops I likely won't need them ever again. Tins would allow the herb to dry out too quickly here in the Mojave, so I use a jar.

I smoke all day. I feel I've earned it.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I store mine in different size glass jars along with a Boveda packet. Have 2 1/2 year old weed that`s as good as new.
Glass jars + Boveda packets = Happiness in a jar.

Juicin

Juicin

I use glass mason jars almost exclusively.

The major problem I have with glass storage is it's never going to be opaque, so you have to worry about exposing it to light over time. And a jar unless it has a very wide mouth is going to be a pain in the ass to clean.

But those Cvaults look very nice. And I don't have enough chronic that needs to be stored for buckets of it.

Looking at the price of the cvaults, dark food grade buckets is probably what I would go with if I had serious weight and it needed long term storage

Z

Zen

I use a Le Creuset coffee container, mainly because I had it lying around... and it isn't half-bad either. Non-porous enamel, wide mouth, silicone seal. Coffee fanatics make some pretty decent containers.
An associate of mine does indeed use a tote. I may envy them a little.

Top Bottom