Hit the bong.. and now my gums hurt?

• Thread starter cell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cell

Ok, I am hygienically inclined and I brush twice a day.

But.. for some reason for these last few months I would hit the bong a few times and for the duration of the high my gums would feel somewhat sore. Sore like I've been grinding them, but I have not been.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

i got a buddy who gets major back pains sometimes from taking fat bong tokes. one time it hurt so bad he was going to quit smoking weed and sold me all his weed right then and there. but he still smokes now.

S

SenorMota

i got a buddy who gets major back pains sometimes from taking fat bong tokes. one time it hurt so bad he was going to quit smoking weed and sold me all his weed right then and there. but he still smokes now.

Wow! I have heard of fire sales before, but never have I heard of a back going out sale. :mmm

H

hailstone

While cannabis may be a good medicine for certain types pain, I've noticed that with toothaches it just makes the pain worse or at least more noticeable. Might be strain dependent though.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
The only pain I get from smoking is if I cough up a lung. Then my back twinges.

But perhaps this is a sign you have gum disease starting. You should know that smoking can hide the effects of gum disease as it stops you gums from bleeding. Prob best go see a dentist. And use some Sensodyne toothpaste if not already.

There has been some fairly interesting studies in pain and cannabinoids. ANd whilst the scientific cominity will agree that phytocannabinoids can help with pain modification they also recognise that too much phyto's can actually increase your pain sensations as your endocannabinoids are kicked back into check by the influx of phytos.

C

cell

Gum decease? That did not occur to me. Would not hurt to get checked out.

Its weird, it only happens when I smoke a serious sativa, the high numbs out my face, drys my eyes, and then irritates my gums.

A

azfc204

same here

Same thing happens to me i think it makes my wisdom teeth hurt

E

EACH1TEACH1

gums hurting. that must be one hell of a high. looks like you have three options. find a nice indica to smoke on. get yourself a vaporizer. or try taking bong rips through your nose. my buddy use to do it.lol

G

Grumpgod

This post is really old but it was actually on top when I did a google search of this, and I created an account to add info because it's still relevant I guess.. I had my wisdom teeth removed and whenever I smoke a nice sativa it feels incredibly irritated where they were, or around the edges of my teeth. It doesn't feel like cotton mouth, I feel conscious of my gums/ tongue.. Things you don't normally notice when you aren't high.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Is this home grown or from a dispensery?

Im wondering if it could be pesticide related. These can cause numbness and tingling and other issues when coming into contact with sensitive tissue.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

you really expect me to buy that from a man and women ? the entire time your just talking into your main line of followers and sitting around doing that. and you are trying to keep that account going for other people. probably the part where your doing nothing then cycling the full line of people that you can put into your brain.

Thats the one then they have enough people they just dont talk to them. Then he starts talking like that from them saying they wont talk to him.
Wrong thread? Pm maybe?

Top Bottom