HLG Blackbird vs. 7EastGenetics Purple Dragons Balls, The Kraken, and Alien BX1

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I AM GONNA BE A FATHER YALL.

#3 IS A GIRL 😍

I LOVE HER SO MUCH. SHE IS THE BIGGGGEST OF THEM ALL. MAYBE 7lb'er EASY.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

3, 4, 5 need skirts
3 and 5 seem oh so fine but 4 might be a ehhh I don't go that way. Cut off a top so could get solid pic. What say you? These dingalings too?
20221102 152716

Honestly if I end up with 2 female Purple Dragon Balls that would be most ideal. I can move a mimosa x op clone that vegged out into flower now vs killin it

Last edited:
sportyridr

sportyridr

3 and 5 seem oh so fine but 4 might be a ehhh I don't go that way. Cut off a top so could get solid pic. What say you? These dingalings too? View attachment 1298853

Honestly if I end up with 2 female Purple Dragon Balls that would be most ideal. I can move a mimosa x op clone that vegged out into flower now vs killin it

It was a bad angle that other pic 😉🤭🤫

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Sorry man for the sausage fest
No sweat bud and thanks. I'm actually quite relieved tbh and am on the fence whether I even want the 3rd PDB in question to be fem. I moved the mimosa x op clone that has been veggin a while in with the PDBs and if # 6 is a male I will have 4 total ladies in the 4x4 again. Where this makes a difference is I am much more interested in potting up 3 gals from 3g to 7g vs having 4 x 7s in there. I'd rather have 3 and I think that is what will happen. If can't tell in mornin than may yank to be safe. Definitely super stoked to have at least 2 lady purple dragon balls though. Now I just need to learn how to grow them. Damn water is keelin me

ninjadip

ninjadip

No sweat bud and thanks. I'm actually quite relieved tbh and am on the fence whether I even want the 3rd PDB in question to be fem. I moved the mimosa x op clone that has been veggin a while in with the PDBs and if # 6 is a male I will have 4 total ladies in the 4x4 again. Where this makes a difference is I am much more interested in potting up 3 gals from 3g to 7g vs having 4 x 7s in there. I'd rather have 3 and I think that is what will happen. If can't tell in mornin than may yank to be safe. Definitely super stoked to have at least 2 lady purple dragon balls though. Now I just need to learn how to grow them. Damn water is keelin me
One day I'll get an RO system myself, right now I use crap town water with a kdf rv hose filter that might not do anything

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

One day I'll get an RO system myself, right now I use crap town water with a kdf rv hose filter that might not do anything
Save your money. I thought it was the answer now I think it is the problem. My RO was 6.16 and then I changed filters and now it is 9.15. I don't know wtf is going on but know I have no chance if can't ever get a handle on wth I am giving my plants.

sambapati

sambapati

Roger that. In your experience is this considered catching them fairly early enough to not sweat that they pollinated anything?
Old saying ÷÷÷"when in doubt take them out" Buy a Brita filter pitcher and use tap H20, get some ph strips to double check your reading.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Old saying ÷÷÷"when in doubt take them out" Buy a Brita filter pitcher and use tap H20, get some ph strips to double check your reading.
Hah orderin strips now and yankin suspect(#6) once lights pop on. Thanks much man

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Fear and Loathing in Scottsdale Part Deux

Just tested a light feed before and the runoff from the 2 female PDBs and Mimosa clone. I am going to be potting them up to 7gals but these Mary pots I just put the pot inside the other pot and remove the velcro bottom. There is a net and the roots can easily grow through. My question is how high is it safe for me to plant the 3gal in the 7gal. I don't want to plant it dfeep cause then the roots are already rootbound. Would it not be wise to allow them to have more room to grow? I'm not talking balancing on top or anything but maybe a 1/3rd down but I don't have to plant it 1/2 way down do I? Guess I am just keepin this data below to have as things get worse or better so can compare. Thanks to some help and pushes from those here I'm ready to not sit on ass anymore. Will PH water to 6.5 from here on out. I've learned that I know much less than I knew I didn't know, which is a lot.

Fed them as slow as I could with this

Input
PH 6.5
COND 1076
TDS 760

Runoff from..

Plant # 3
PH 6.4
COND 4.25
TDS 3.02
SAL 2.13

Plant # 5
PH 6.57
COND 3.89
TDS 2.76
SAL 1.95

Mimosa Clone
PH 6.56
COND 4.77
TDS 3.4
SAL 2.39

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I have an old alexa playing Pink Floyd on loop to the ladies

And so it shall be. Very stoked to have caught 2 female Purple Dragon Balls. Moved the Mimosa x OP clone over and will try to bring these ladies to the party
20221103 190222

hah this is the Blue Sunset Sherbert clone I took well into flower thanks to friend @CannaGranny saying "JUST DO IT"
20221102 202432

All the PDB clones
20221102 202040

The Clones from #3 and 5 that are fem
20221102 202744

Later snausageClones
20221102 202822

Bag em and tag em

20221103 072006

Top Bottom