HLG Blackbird vs. 7EastGenetics Purple Dragons Balls, The Kraken, and Alien BX1

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

Fear and Loathing in Scottsdale Part Deux

Just tested a light feed before and the runoff from the 2 female PDBs and Mimosa clone. I am going to be potting them up to 7gals but these Mary pots I just put the pot inside the other pot and remove the velcro bottom. There is a net and the roots can easily grow through. My question is how high is it safe for me to plant the 3gal in the 7gal. I don't want to plant it dfeep cause then the roots are already rootbound. Would it not be wise to allow them to have more room to grow? I'm not talking balancing on top or anything but maybe a 1/3rd down but I don't have to plant it 1/2 way down do I? Guess I am just keepin this data below to have as things get worse or better so can compare. Thanks to some help and pushes from those here I'm ready to not sit on ass anymore. Will PH water to 6.5 from here on out. I've learned that I know much less than I knew I didn't know, which is a lot.

Fed them as slow as I could with this

Input
PH 6.5
COND 1076
TDS 760

Runoff from..

Plant # 3
PH 6.4
COND 4.25
TDS 3.02
SAL 2.13

Plant # 5
PH 6.57
COND 3.89
TDS 2.76
SAL 1.95

Mimosa Clone
PH 6.56
COND 4.77
TDS 3.4
SAL 2.39
pH in & out looks great, plants look just fine from this side of the screen

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

pH in & out looks great, plants look just fine from this side of the screen
It is the lighting or my camera. The leaves look crazy different somehow but when take pics it appears half as bad. Going to give them 6.5ph here on out and heck or high water it. Going to set up the blumats in the next few days. For now I seem to have gotten pretty high and transplanted from the 3gs to the 7gs and bamboo staked em. Not 100% sure what I'm doing but it did open them up a bit. Just so happy to have some girls 🥰 and even happier that Sensei CG is on the mend 🙏
I'm playin in a scotch pool tourney with a lady from tucson tomorrow. If we make the money we come back sunday. Hopefully yall don't hear from me as that means I'm busy winning 💪

20221104 162938
20221104 162927
20221104 162950
20221104 162947
sportyridr

sportyridr

It is the lighting or my camera. The leaves look crazy different somehow but when take pics it appears half as bad. Going to give them 6.5ph here on out and heck or high water it. Going to set up the blumats in the next few days. For now I seem to have gotten pretty high and transplanted from the 3gs to the 7gs and bamboo staked em. Not 100% sure what I'm doing but it did open them up a bit. Just so happy to have some girls 🥰 and even happier that Sensei CG is on the mend 🙏
I'm playin in a scotch pool tourney with a lady from tucson tomorrow. If we make the money we come back sunday. Hopefully yall don't hear from me as that means I'm busy winning 💪

Good to hear, your a little Mag deficient but the plants are working hard, just keep an eye on it

Good luck!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Better safe than sorry right? Makes sense to me especially with my regs. Although my shitshow appears a complete debacle it actually is somehow shaping up quite similar to the plan. Now I must focus on gettin all my inputs dialed in and train the 3 ladies as best I can now that they already a good week into flower. Really good chance I may tun into height issues quick if don't alter their vertical trajectories stat. Bamboo stake goals were actually to open then up but them run the branches clockwise in a circle. It seems like will be easy for mimosa who is way flexible, super lanky, and 2 days into flower. The purple dragon balls however are tougher to manipulate. Make it a great weekend out there.

ninjadip

ninjadip

I got me the cloning bug 😆
I don't need them but if I have to trim a future mother just to keep her down, I might as well right??? Lol
Rapid rooters, cloneX, and only superthrive as their first meal
I amended the one time fill to keep the rapid rooters wet (just enough in tray to touch bottom of rooters, with TPS billions and some algae stuff

ninjadip

ninjadip

I amended the one time fill to keep the rapid rooters wet (just enough in tray to touch bottom of rooters, with TPS billions and some algae stuff
Idk why I really like making clones lol. I am making a bunch I don't need and might send some to you lol

These things are super resilient and want to spread the love lol

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Idk why I really like making clones lol. I am making a bunch I don't need and might send some to you lol

These things are super resilient and want to spread the love lol
Nooooo lol I'd love some but not if I can't grow it and I am lookin at my clones now like wait where do you all think you are going if both tents are in flower at same time. If I have to get a 3rd light just for clones danngg smh

ninjadip

ninjadip

Nooooo lol I'd love some but not if I can't grow it and I am lookin at my clones now like wait where do you all think you are going if both tents are in flower at same time. If I have to get a 3rd light just for clones danngg smh
Lol I have both my tents flowering too, I don't want them either lol

But i do believe some strains are easier than others. The one in growing was marked as easy to grow 😆 but I have no idea what actually means in practice

They are alive, so I guess their easy girls like the few left at last call without a man. 😂

I'm curious how much harder the "difficult" strains are

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Lol I have both my tents flowering too, I don't want them either lol

But i do believe some strains are easier than others. The one in growing was marked as easy to grow 😆 but I have no idea what actually means in practice

They are alive, so I guess their easy girls like the few left at last call without a man. 😂

I'm curious how much harder the "difficult" strains are
hah yeah I hear that. I have a feeling there may be something to these "beginner" strains or "easy to grow" being short for probably flowers faster than slower. Can't see how a 60-65 day flower strain wouldn't be easier than a 11-13 week sativa. I bet some strains sooo much longer than others and would be one thing that makes it a bit harder/easier.

ninjadip

ninjadip

hah yeah I hear that. I have a feeling there may be something to these "beginner" strains or "easy to grow" being short for probably flowers faster than slower. Can't see how a 60-65 day flower strain wouldn't be easier than a 11-13 week sativa. I bet some strains sooo much longer than others and would be one thing that makes it a bit harder/easier.
I think the ones that say they are easy grows is based on their resistance to pests and diseases. How is your grow doing?

ninjadip

ninjadip

I got me the cloning bug 😆
I don't need them but if I have to trim a future mother just to keep her down, I might as well right??? Lol
Rapid rooters, cloneX, and only superthrive as their first meal
Here there are after a few days. All look good, don't have room for a few of them. Will see if I can keep them going in the tray for a bit idk

This strain and the fake aerogarden are making them all flower. It runs in 14/8 light cycles in the "veg" option. Which with this strain is enough to make them flower. Even without any light blocking, I'm in that room all the time using the computer at night

PXL 20221110 020041911
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I think the ones that say they are easy grows is based on their resistance to pests and diseases. How is your grow doing?
hey bud thanks for checkin in. Things are going ok at best I'd say. Bunch of deficiencies I'm trying to solve, stunted growth, and a laundry list of other shit but it will all work out hopefuly. Was trickier than thought doing what I was trying to do with running 6 reg photos and pullin 4 males in early flower, then transplanting, then trying to get some veg and growth out of them lol guess it don't work that way especially when stunt their growth by transplanting in early flower. I just don't have the room to play regular photoperiod games and cloning and shit. Could always do that down the road but didn't need to convoluted my first few grows by trying to do everything at once. Best news I've got is my Beans from the UK landed. Black Valium, Vanilla Frosting, and Imperium X. I'd ask how your plants are going but it is quite obvious. They are just doing what mine are supposed to be and that I wish they were doing. Great work and whatever you are doing my only shit advice would be to just don't change a dang thing

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

#3 & #5 almost 2 weeks into flower 😣
Mimosa clone in back left is maybe 1 week in. May be too early to call but surely seems will be another disappointing harvest as for weight. Can't be using and feeding 7gal pots for an oz or 2. Obviously doing plenty wrong but will figure it out

20221109 185949
ninjadip

ninjadip

hey bud thanks for checkin in. Things are going ok at best I'd say. Bunch of deficiencies I'm trying to solve, stunted growth, and a laundry list of other shit but it will all work out hopefuly. Was trickier than thought doing what I was trying to do with running 6 reg photos and pullin 4 males in early flower, then transplanting, then trying to get some veg and growth out of them lol guess it don't work that way especially when stunt their growth by transplanting in early flower. I just don't have the room to play regular photoperiod games and cloning and shit. Could always do that down the road but didn't need to convoluted my first few grows by trying to do everything at once. Best news I've got is my Beans from the UK landed. Black Valium, Vanilla Frosting, and Imperium X. I'd ask how your plants are going but it is quite obvious. They are just doing what mine are supposed to be and that I wish they were doing. Great work and whatever you are doing my only shit advice would be to just don't change a dang thing
I really should disinfect cutters between snips but I never have. I have noticed the last two cuts will show some brown necrosis on the cut of their leaves, maybe from not cleaning. But for me this goes away and doesn't amount to anything bad.

As far as my own problems, just lost one to complete root rot by over filling the water level on a plant that was already struggling so the water wasn't sucked up as fast and... The plant was dying from the bottom up. I tossed it yesterday. So now have 6 in the big tent. Funny cause I like my one plant in the small tent the best. It's been the easiest for me and is doing very well without any maintenance

Turns out there is a limit to how many plants I can keep a good eye on. So you are not alone

Zombierider

Zombierider

@PerfecTrader didnt realize you had this thread going dawg, ill be following along from now on. Just @ me on your content and ill check it out, im bad at responding to peeps lol

Zombierider

Zombierider

#3 & #5 almost 2 weeks into flower 😣
Mimosa clone in back left is maybe 1 week in. May be too early to call but surely seems will be another disappointing harvest as for weight. Can't be using and feeding 7gal pots for an oz or 2. Obviously doing plenty wrong but will figure it out
Looking good ma, why do you think youll get a small harvest? I mean no scrog is gonna be less yield, but you should still get a decent amount>

Zombierider

Zombierider

Check out this breeder, he does a lot of work with Cookies and others, some serious genetics going on. I have some Sour og regs i got as freebies but identifying males freaks me out that ill pollinate other plants lol

ninjadip

ninjadip

Check out this breeder, he does a lot of work with Cookies and others, some serious genetics going on. I have some Sour og regs i got as freebies but identifying males freaks me out that ill pollinate other plants lol
On my first grow I was given some reg seeds, I think I had one male out of 4. I took it out in time I guess cause nothing bad happened lol
But I think I can do it again. However with my current I bought female.

So I do have some other reg seeds but supposed to be fire, but I only have 2,3 I forget.

If they are all male I will use it to pollinate either black domina or gg4, which I want to grow next too.

Top Bottom