HLG Blackbird vs. 7EastGenetics Purple Dragons Balls, The Kraken, and Alien BX1

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

😮

7eastgen

.....and so it was written. Beans from a small boutique Canadian breeder in Ontario have left the building. Hope you homies from the North know how to throw down 💪 I have a good friend who has run their genetics for many years so I'm pretty confident in them.
I feel like a kid in a candy store. I've gone from knowing what I was doing in my 2nd tent for weeks to changing my mind 5-10 times. Now I wholeheartedly feel I am going in the right direction, even if I am actually wrong and reeally frikkin far off 😂 anwho the plan seems like it could work in my head but considering how cloudy that is most of the time, this could easily spiral way out of hand.

Pretty much ALL logistics aside, here is the plan. Attempt to duel-wield 2 4x4 tents with back to back to back grows, all while cherry-pickin clones in some sort of make-shift mini pheno hunt. In theory I can see eventually having 3 clones, 1 of each strain, and I just keep them in veg while other tent flowers new strains. Then if want to run any of those 3 7East strains again, I already know what I am going to get.
I've never ran regular beans but it can't be rocket science no? Whelp I am either going to figure it out or pollinate my entire neighborhood 😂 all the while I will have at least a clone or 2 from each of girls in my flower tent. They may not all make it but I am pretty sure the Mimosa x Orange Punch I am going to want to hang on to for a longer haul.

"Alright guys, I'm not gonna lie to you. This is gonna get kinda weird... Two dragons." ~ Starsky and Hutch -> HERE 😆

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Touchdown. From Ontario to AZ, my Dream of Rome is coming together. Dang can't say enough about 7EastGenetics hookin it up. I paid for 5 seeds of 3 strains and they sent 4 strains of 9 or 10 beans. Who does that? I mean some sort of freebie some expect but double what you bought on top of freebies? Was not expecting that and the freebie was 10 x Headstrong -> HERE 😮 🥰

5 regs of Purple Dragon Balls beans jumped into a shot glass of 1/3 RO, 1/3 tap, 1/3 h2o2 and are now sleeping for 12hr in the bathroom vanity. I probably am not going to be able to sleep tonight 😶‍🌫️

Last edited by a moderator:
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

"MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN, SQUAD 54 REQUESTING BACKUP IMMEDIATELY" 😂😖😮 ehh just a smidge of a foul. So far out of 9 beans of PDB, 1 died because it grew upside down and then I messed with it and keeled it. I have planted 5 PDBs and 3 others asked for another day or 2. Still don't know exactly what I am doing or planning to do with all this but I sure know I don't have the room for it all. Don't laugh but I was hoping to have 3-4 plants total. whoops

RIP 😣

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

They are like fkin gremlins and keep multiplying 🤪 @CannaGranny @Zombierider @Neueregel

I bit off more than can chew. I thought ruined 1st 5 purple dragon ball seeds, sprouted the remaining 4 and ended up with 8 😀 Now I don't know whether should put 2 or 3 PDBs in a 7 gallon together and cut males at base once catch. Or should I just get a bunch of 2gal puts and run them into flower and as soon as catch males, grab em and up pot girls into 5s or 7s? Every time I try to figure it out I find a reason to no move forward. Such as how much a pain it would be to water 2 gal pots. Would be like 1 or 2 times a day I would think. Ohhhhhhh shit. I think I am probably going to need to automate my watering sooner than planned 😖

20220920 144718
Neueregel

Neueregel

They are like fkin gremlins and keep multiplying 🤪 @CannaGranny @Zombierider @Neueregel

I bit off more than can chew. I thought ruined 1st 5 purple dragon ball seeds, sprouted the remaining 4 and ended up with 8 😀 Now I don't know whether should put 2 or 3 PDBs in a 7 gallon together and cut males at base once catch. Or should I just get a bunch of 2gal puts and run them into flower and as soon as catch males, grab em and up pot girls into 5s or 7s? Every time I try to figure it out I find a reason to no move forward. Such as how much a pain it would be to water 2 gal pots. Would be like 1 or 2 times a day I would think. Ohhhhhhh shit. I think I am probably going to need to automate my watering sooner than planned 😖
i don't know man. but good luck. 😁

Neueregel

Neueregel

I just ordered me some beans from 7eastgenetics. deaths breath and finnish blueberry pie.

Neueregel

Neueregel

Bro they hooked it up. Not sure if was mistake but they seemed to really take care of ya. They sent 10 beans of Headstrong as freebies 😯 all there beans are regulars bit I bet we going to be hella happy
oh no kidding i just realized that. i hope i got me some lovely ladies.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Or should I just get a bunch of 2gal puts and run them into flower and as soon as catch males, grab em and up pot girls into 5s or 7s”

I think this makes the most sense.
Thanks man. I'm gonna do it this eve. Shit or get off the pot(s) 😂
I have 5 x 3 gals, 2 x 7 gals, 4 x 5 gals but none make sense, don't have enough, and wouldn't fit anyway. I could cherry pick 5-6 PDBs, and run just 1 clone along with them. Give away other PDBs, and somehow just keep other clones as small as possible for as long as possible

Screenshot 20220920 172057 Amazon Shopping
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Actually went with these. Hope they aren't a bust. They have detachable bottoms. Wouldn't that be helpful if and when decide to pot up? I went with these 3 gals cause I can see how I could fit 8 total plants in there at least till thin the herd. Should be fun. Just gotta not cross pollinate all my girls in flower. What could possibly go weong 🤔😂😯

Gardzen 10-Pack 3 Gal Marry Pots Grow Bags with Detachable Bottom, Avoid Transplant Shock, Aeration Fabric Plant Pots with Handles https://a.co/d/gpK4gNJ

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

@CannaGranny Let me know your thoughts on these Marry Pots por favor. I ordered some and was thinking of givin them a try unless they are bad news bears. Seems like could work well and would just make up-potting a breeze. With these regular seeds, if I go from solo cups to these 3 gallons and veg for 50-55 days, then flip to flower I should be able to spot males within 1st 2 weeks right? Then I yank them and could pot the girls up to 5gs or 7gs depending on how many there are, and with these pots and properly vetted soil they transplant into, I shouldn't have much transplant shock correct? I have heard many times not to transplant in flower but I would think the benefit in yield from doubling pot size would/could outweigh the possible stunting from shock.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Whelp so far so good aside from the fact that I'm the one who has to figure out how to care for all these 🥺
No joke I probably killed all 6 purple dragon balls. All day today before my dr appt and then after, I was racing to prepare the soil and get everything transplanted before lights out in tent one @ 7. Was so high or loopy from appt I neglected to accept or realize none of them were ready for transplant. Not only is sprouting in rooters you then put in solo cups a bad idea, transplanting before ready is a disaster. Literally complete soil crumbling while falling on the poor seedling leaves. Idiot and sure deserve it if they don't make it. Also transplanted the smaller of the mimosa x orange punch and a grc x bbc clone.

Soooo anyone happen to have a super simple diy or not, solution for auto feeding 8 plants in soil in 3 gals? The 6 seedlings are regulars so no idea how many may be fem. I think I may just top once and basic lst but do fairly short veg, maybe 45ish days, no scrog, flip to flower and yank males, and depending on how many females there are, I will up-pot them to 7 gals using these marry pots they are in. The bottoms just come off and you plant directly into larger pots
20220923 185145
😮

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

No experience with those specific pots, but you should be good to go.
They are way legit. Solid material and I was worried about how the bottoms would stay on well enough. Whelp the velcro is so strong my only worry is that it is too strong. Bit of velcro on steroids and was tedious to assemble 8 of them but if you saw them in person you'd agree they may just be a really great idea for simplifying up-potting with less shock. I can just set these inside 5s(ehh) or 7s(heck yeah) after removing base and whalla. Now I just need to find a way to feed them. I honestly don't think I can hack hand watering both tents. I really like these hydro halos but damn x 8 I'm lookin at 100$ just in halos lol fml

Screenshot 20220923 213133 Amazon Shopping
Screenshot 20220923 213018 Amazon Shopping

Latest posts

Top Bottom