HLG Blackbird vs. 7EastGenetics Purple Dragons Balls, The Kraken, and Alien BX1

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I think I had mentioned to yall how I had failed both my dogs actually and caused them to be 100% cannabis leaf addicted. I have literally been able to help my dog Bella get over some of her fears she has had for 4 years of life by using cannabis leafs. No joke, for some reason she likes them more than ANY single thing I have provided her since we've had her at 5 months old. This fkin dogs waits for me outside my office for leaves. She stays in next room and comes flying every time hears my chair move. I don't know why exactly but she LOVES cannabis leaves. Which bring me to here 😔

Last week during one of my got too high fests I forgot to close my door to my office/grow room and I noticed Bella was not around and I was downstairs. She had NEVER crossed the line until then. It was only a few bottom leaves I was going to give her anyway. Look at her face 🤣 and how she walks away 😂

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

What is up peeps of the dojo farm. Purple Dragon Balls hermed on me so I pawned them off to my moms backyard 😂 she doesn't even smoke but likes to garden. She says the backyard now wreaks 🤣
When life gives you hermies, fkin make mimosa x orange punch 🤲

20221204 124123
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Mimosa update

Today has been 8 weeks in flower. I see very little to no amber yet on even highest flower. Smells outside my house though 😯and I've seen on grow diaries -> HERE that at least one cat ran them 10 weeks. If I pulled the mother of this clone before 8 weeks and grow this another 2-3 weeks until really seems ready, I'm thinking I may have a chance at the best flower I've grown. Pretty stoked and am just trying to not screw something up now. Any advice for the last 2-3 weeks before harvest?

20221228 125045
20221228 114704
20221228 114747
20221228 114846
ninjadip

ninjadip

Lookin good man. i just harvested last night. i think i was at 10 weeks myself. after week 7/8 i did my best to forget about what week # i was in, and just wait until she is nice and ready. Mine took forever to get some amber trichs too, they came right about when the leaves started to yellow.

i tried colder temps and then found that my 63-65 night and 72-75 day seemed to be the best for my strain/environment.
I did reduce the daylight time the last 2-3 weeks by 2 hours.
i got to finish trimming off the fan leaves when i get home tonight. then i'll post more pics. but my 4x4 is filled wall to wall with hanging plants!!!
oooh-oooh-oooh lol

iu

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Lookin good man. i just harvested last night. i think i was at 10 weeks myself. after week 7/8 i did my best to forget about what week # i was in, and just wait until she is nice and ready. Mine took forever to get some amber trichs too, they came right about when the leaves started to yellow.

i tried colder temps and then found that my 63-65 night and 72-75 day seemed to be the best for my strain/environment.
I did reduce the daylight time the last 2-3 weeks by 2 hours.
i got to finish trimming off the fan leaves when i get home tonight. then i'll post more pics. but my 4x4 is filled wall to wall with hanging plants!!!
oooh-oooh-oooh lol
bro thats fkin awesome lol and also one of my all-time fave movies. The O face hah yeah I am working on keeping temps down during day and at night I'm hittin that low 60s with the flower tent. So jealous you have a phat harvest to enjoy ahead after trim dry and cure. I'm going to be patient as possible and I don't mind going past a bit ripe this time. If I end up 254-% amber and it knocks your peepee in the dirt so be it 😂

Zombierider

Zombierider

bro thats fkin awesome lol and also one of my all-time fave movies. The O face hah yeah I am working on keeping temps down during day and at night I'm hittin that low 60s with the flower tent. So jealous you have a phat harvest to enjoy ahead after trim dry and cure. I'm going to be patient as possible and I don't mind going past a bit ripe this time. If I end up 254-% amber and it knocks your peepee in the dirt so be it 😂
254% amber...gotta be 100% cbn by then rofl

ninjadip

ninjadip

If I end up 254-% amber and it knocks your peepee in the dirt so be it 😂
When i'm up in the middle of the night and can't sleep due to abdominal pain, i know where i can get some serious couch lock now! lol

fyi i heard the more amber, the more medicinal effects of pain relief, especially from cramping, can be found in the strain if such properties exist in it. Which is good for both of us! just wanted to pass that on, idk if you already knew that. cuz i remember you tellin me about some of your med stuff.

Looks Good!

just make sure to fill out those TPS reports!!

Zombierider

Zombierider

I think I had mentioned to yall how I had failed both my dogs actually and caused them to be 100% cannabis leaf addicted. I have literally been able to help my dog Bella get over some of her fears she has had for 4 years of life by using cannabis leafs. No joke, for some reason she likes them more than ANY single thing I have provided her since we've had her at 5 months old. This fkin dogs waits for me outside my office for leaves. She stays in next room and comes flying every time hears my chair move. I don't know why exactly but she LOVES cannabis leaves. Which bring me to here 😔

Last week during one of my got too high fests I forgot to close my door to my office/grow room and I noticed Bella was not around and I was downstairs. She had NEVER crossed the line until then. It was only a few bottom leaves I was going to give her anyway. Look at her face 🤣 and how she walks away 😂
aww man she is a cutie, but she knows she in trouble haha, cannabis leaves contain 0-4+% thc so...she could just be tryna get high like her owner

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Looking so good PT!
Thanks much brotha Nesta. I'm real stoked for this one. I can already tell it is better than what I've grown before because I've been in flower longer this time. I also never really fought any issues with this girl. Swatted/shocked maybe 20ish gnats to death but really that was it. Super smooth and the blumats really helped man. Thanks for rhe encouragement to use them

sportyridr

sportyridr

Thanks much brotha Nesta. I'm real stoked for this one. I can already tell it is better than what I've grown before because I've been in flower longer this time. I also never really fought any issues with this girl. Swatted/shocked maybe 20ish gnats to death but really that was it. Super smooth and the blumats really helped man. Thanks for rhe encouragement to use them

Lookin good man, nice to see you near the fini line! Less is moar 😉

0ttomanfarmer

0ttomanfarmer

Do you feed organic or mineral? I was thinking about Blumats too but they say dont use it with organic food because it can clog/block the tubes.
Was wondering if no one who use Blumat is feeding organic at all??

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Do you feed organic or mineral? I was thinking about Blumats too but they say dont use it with organic food because it can clog/block the tubes.
Was wondering if no one who use Blumat is feeding organic at all??
Yo bro yeah your head is in the right spot. No go on using anything but water with blumats. I suppose they'd work with some salt based nutes if broken down enough but organic clogs the 3mm tubes fast at least for me. With just molasses and seaweed for instance, it will clog within weeks. I learned the hard way and now just use the blumats for effective and efficient watering. When I want to give them something else I either top dress and water it in or use a 2 gal sprayer

Zombierider

Zombierider

My Mimosa x OP has beans 😦 I think I need a break and a V-8 😥
View attachment 1318821

I found some seeds in my cheese cookies,fully developed too. If it gets you high and smells nice, no big deal imo.

Top Bottom