HLG Blackbird vs. 7EastGenetics Purple Dragons Balls, The Kraken, and Alien BX1

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Thanks brothas and you are right. Smokes real nice barely dried so should get better once dried and cured. Dropped lights a foot and going to let the lower branches mature till I see some serious amber. I notice so far that it gets me real "high" and I found myself laughing more than normal. I don't mind if the lowers get me a bit more "baked". One thing I notice is it seems so smooth that I'm not even sure it is a good thing/normal. Like you take a hit and it seems light as air when you blow out. I rolled and nice sized joint and smoked 2/3rds of it and not an inkling in my lungs like I smoked something. I pay for hay at the dispensary and sometimes you take a hit and it is quite harsh compared to this. Can't tell you how much I am lookin forward to an actual successful harvest someday fown the road. I will not give up

0ttomanfarmer

0ttomanfarmer

Attached scope to top of one pole 😂
I am NOT takin these down till ready 🤲🙌🙏💪
Dude my scope looks exactly like that, wired at a pole 😄
But my pole was mobile so i could move the pole, not the cam.
Unlucky with the seed. Hopefully its only that one. I once had a Mimosa, there was also one bag seed in it. Only one at like 20+ grams

For the taste i can say, my finished weed had also a smooth smoke and not much pressure in the lungs when you inhale the smoke. Now a week later(total cure 15-20days) it feels heavier in the lungs. So i assume your weed will get the pressure u want in two weeks maybe. Also, since the weed is not dried/cured properly for now, it has a bigger mass, so less looks more. Maybe its under your normal dose what you put in since its more fluffy at the start of curing process. Anyways, you will get what you whant sooner or later,cuz you got the passion 😉

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Dude my scope looks exactly like that, wired at a pole 😄
But my pole was mobile so i could move the pole, not the cam.
Unlucky with the seed. Hopefully its only that one. I once had a Mimosa, there was also one bag seed in it. Only one at like 20+ grams

For the taste i can say, my finished weed had also a smooth smoke and not much pressure in the lungs when you inhale the smoke. Now a week later(total cure 15-20days) it feels heavier in the lungs. So i assume your weed will get the pressure u want in two weeks maybe. Also, since the weed is not dried/cured properly for now, it has a bigger mass, so less looks more. Maybe its under your normal dose what you put in since its more fluffy at the start of curing process. Anyways, you will get what you whant sooner or later,cuz you got the passion 😉
Hah nice bro. Yeah that 20-30$ wifi one is dope. I also bought 3 loupes that came together that each have led lights. They were like $15 or less and together with the digital scope it aure as shit is my fault if pull anything before it is ready.
As for the mimosa x orange punch seeding, I've only found 3 but it was like 1 in each small nug of that branch. I've sampled other areas though and haven't found anymore. I have no other herb so it is what it is. It smokes better than disp herb so far and should only get better since this was all stuff I pulled over a week ago.
I took the 4 tops down and after a bit of dry and trim it was like 50 grams. From that once cured I should get about 7 quads.
The remaining lower branches are still finishing up and have a week or less it appears. I think I will get more than the tops so am just hopin for a qp dry but might be more.
Ahh so you also experienced it was real smokth at first. Ok so I assume it will change as it cures. Good to know it isn't just me 🙌

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Excellent thread here, following. Just got some Dragon Balls so looking forward to this.
Oh wow from 7eastgenetics? Unfortunately mine hermied but it was very likely that I was pumping cold air into the tents. Also and not sure but also may have had an LED light from my dehumidifier that I don't know if I had covered yet. Either way man I in no way fault the genetics. I had 2 females and ran a mimosa x op clone with them and now she has a few seeds. Likely all part of the same stress I may have accidentally/unintentionally caused.
I also have 7easts The Kraken, Alien Dragon BX1, and Headstrong but they are all regs. I have a bunch of different strains of fem seeds I am going to run next. I have struggled to learn to cultivate well by not keeping it simple. I'm taking things back to the basics and going to have some successful harvests before run the regs again. These were some of the last videos I had before they hermied. They were growing beautifully 😣

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Oops...just saw the vid.. aww man..those were looking fire, and they hermied? How many weeks into flower did that happen, 4?

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Yeah it was right around then
Could've been what you said with cold air or the humidifier, my last indoor grow, I thought I could get by with no exhaust fan....wrong. And I had one, just didn't think I needed it. Well, I got some weird fungus breakout from some Egyptian Curse Of The Niles and Hermied to add to the fire..🤣. So yeah, doesn't take much with some strains. Do you have any more Dragon Balls? The ones I got are regular beans. Think I'll wait till it gets warmer out here.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Could've been what you said with cold air or the humidifier, my last indoor grow, I thought I could get by with no exhaust fan....wrong. And I had one, just didn't think I needed it. Well, I got some weird fungus breakout from some Egyptian Curse Of The Niles and Hermied to add to the fire..🤣. So yeah, doesn't take much with some strains. Do you have any more Dragon Balls? The ones I got are regular beans. Think I'll wait till it gets warmer out here.
Hah yeah it had to have been. Oh wow no exhaust. Did it get pretty hot? Naw I have no PDBs left. Bought 5 they sent 9 I pooped them all bit a few didn't make it and out of 6 for 2 fema and both hermied. All good though and hopefully this next grow I will solve some things

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Bro they hooked it up. Not sure if was mistake but they seemed to really take care of ya. They sent 10 beans of Headstrong as freebies 😯 all there beans are regulars bit I bet we going to be hella happy
Headstrong looks sick (meaning awesome), and yes, 7 East Genetics does take care of you. Have to wait for some room to pop these babies.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Headstrong looks sick (meaning awesome), and yes, 7 East Genetics does take care of you. Have to wait for some room to pop these babies.
Yeah it does and the Kraken and Alien Dragon BX1 look sick as well. The person whom told me about them is a pro grower in Havasu City AZ and swore by them. He's run them for years with no issues and claims always has had at least half fem or more. Definitely know it was me that farked rhings up and made them herm. Whatever I did wrong likely is also what made my mimosa have some seeds. Next grow I'm going to dial shit in or find another hobby lol Thinkin I may grow 4 fems in each 4 by 4. 2 each of Bubba Kush, Black Valium, Imperium X, and Vanilla Frosting

Latest posts

Top Bottom