HLG Sale and Customer Support

• Thread starter coherent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coherent

coherent

I just wanted to pass on to those who may be looking for a new light that I was looking today and noticed HLG has a bunch of their lights on sale on their web site (Scorpion, 600 Rspec, 350R, 300L Rspec etc) as well as some of their quantum boards and parts. In addition I made a recent order and had a minor issue and emailed HLG support. I received an immediate response. Just want to say that they went above and beyond to help me. I'm just a customer and not affiliated with them or any business, just a pleased customer and wanted to say thanks for great products and great customer service to them publicly

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

Incredible customer service from HLG so far. I ordered a 260W QB kit this morning and had a shipping confirmation 23 minutes later. The quality of their products and the customer service makes this an easy choice for me.

mpress

mpress

i own a number of HLG from their 100 in my germination cabinet to rpesc350 in all my 2x4 and 3x5 grow boxes. Great company great products.. i do wish they would narrow the middle empty space on the 350 or allow us to customize and add UV and additional IR lights in there on a separate circuit.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Nice of you to share the good experience and great to hear,
Must say though that I have only heard very good things about HLG and their products.
I would love a couple of those Scorpions BIG TIME for my next tent

11Hick11

11Hick11

350R in action. Just flipped so we will see how it does. This thing is BRIGHT AF, MUST wear eye protection with this or your eyes will burn up in flames!
20210329 150910

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

2- HLG 260w are really working for me in my 5x5. I replaced 2 platinum P600 bluprple lights. Way less heat/weight and they are scary bright. I hear on forums they are too $ but in the end the quality and quantity make HLG worth it for me.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It’s funny that the original and best built and selling quantum board lights (available at even Home Depot now) are not the most popular and first choice here. Shame the owners and originators of the full spectrum led grow lights did it all on another weed forum. They still log in and answer questions. (The owners of hlg and timber).

But I read here in a post “I am upgrading to spider farmer”.

lol. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
It’s funny that the original and best built and selling quantum board lights (available at even Home Depot now) are not the most popular and first choice here. Shame the owners and originators of the full spectrum led grow lights did it all on another weed forum. They still log in and answer questions. (The owners of hlg and timber).

But I read here in a post “I am upgrading to spider farmer”.

lol. ;-)
Last weekend, I went to the OEM of spider farm and Mars hydro in China, When I check the price from the Mars and Spider official website, I can tell you that for each LED sold by these two brands, they can at least get the same profit as the LED price.(Applicable to all models on sale)

Last edited by a moderator:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Last weekend, I went to the OEM of spider farm and Mars hydro in China, When I check the price from the Mars and Spider official website, I can tell you that for each LED sold by these two brands, they can at least get the same profit as the LED price.(Applicable to all models on sale)

They are built in the same place?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

For Mars

For Mars hydro , i am 100% sure. Sipder farm, i am not quite sure, but they were built in another OEM in China,

BTW, I bought Mars hydro FC 6500 directly from the OEM factory at a cost of about $380. The official website costs about US $899.99

yeah about the same with Shenzhen stuff. Seems to cost more to get a proper red heavy flowering lamp like an hlg. The budget lamps mix in tons of cheap blue 5k diodes which is great for nice bushy green leafy plants but not the best for flowering.

nice lamp you got for that money! Can’t go wrong there.

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
yeah about the same with Shenzhen stuff. Seems to cost more to get a proper red heavy flowering lamp like an hlg. The budget lamps mix in tons of cheap blue 5k diodes which is great for nice bushy green leafy plants but not the best for flowering.

nice lamp you got for that money! Can’t go wrong there.
HLG 650 R=1000W hps? Is that real what the ad says?
(I know HLG , from the DGC youtube channel in Colorado)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

HLG 650 R=1000W hps? Is that real what the ad says?
(I know HLG , from the DGC youtube channel in Colorado)

the owners of timber lighting and hlg pretty much started the whole cob and quantum board lighting They gave samples in the beginning on RIU. They still answer questions and stuff there.

and yes but a single ended hps. Growers here are more than doubling my hps yield all the time with boards and bar lights. They put out almost twice the light per watt now. So if you can keep up you grow way more weed.

I can’t afford what I think I need for my space from hlg or timber yet. And I can’t get myself to settle for kingbrite or others. I have top of the line hps reflectors and ballasts now and they prove worth the money and lasted. So I want the best quality with led too.

Top Bottom