HOL Seeds??

• Thread starter HungryMan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Any one ever grow anything from House Of Love Seeds i got a few beans from a budy called Alien Double Dog the cross is Alien Dog x Sour Dog i just poped a few seeds any one ever grown this strain its from Seedbay.com Thanks Everyone!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Never heard of it but if its got some alein tech in it theres a chance it will be flame mang!

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

yea im hopeing there going to be beasts!! they either have Alien tech or Cali Connections Alien Dog either way its going to be nice thanks for the info tho!!

rawman

rawman

im growing there blue vixen and although I ended up with almost all blue dream type phenos, they're fuggin fire! btw blue vixen is blue dream×sour dog.

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

im growing there blue vixen and although I ended up with almost all blue dream type phenos, they're fuggin fire! btw blue vixen is blue dream×sour dog.

Nice bro i also have a strain that they dont have on there list its Rotten Banana x SourDawg. So far the alien double dawg seeds that i poped have really fat Starter leaves!!

snow158

snow158

Do you know where I can get Blue Vixen Seeds ?

snow158

snow158

Nice bro i also have a strain that they dont have on there list its Rotten Banana x SourDawg. So far the alien double dawg seeds that i poped have really fat Starter leaves!!
Do you know where I can get Blue Vixen Seeds ?

snow158

snow158

Do you know where I can find

blue dream×sour dog

would you be interested in putting your genetics into the legal market?

Latest posts

Top Bottom