Hola mi amigos!

• Thread starter Kootenay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kootenay

Hi everyone, this seems like it is going to be a quality site that will compile a great wealth of legit info on our passion. Thanks to the DNA boys for inviting me over to check it out. Iam sure i will be here on a regular basis. We will also be launching our new site sometime in the next month. I only have the frontpage up so far and its pretty basic so stay tuned!

spiceoflifeseeds.com

peace

Koot.

D

dna genetics

hey Koot its about time you showed up to the party:)

much respect to the boys of SOL and welcome to the farm hommie see you in AUG:)

K

Krip Keeper

Hello koot, Nice to see allot of familiar faces in this new forum...

S

Steele Savage

Yeah baby ... Koot representing SOL . Cool shit .... Tell Steve , Steele says "high" . Would love to see him round here ......

Be well bru ,
Steele

T

terpenz

hey Kootenay !

nice to see you here ! been a long time..the OG x BS2.2 are still rockin' my garden ;)

hope to talk to you soon

peace

K

Kootenay

Thanks alot guys for the warm welcome. Looking forward to meeting up with you A. in the summer. I dont think the Cholcolpes will be finished but iam sure i will have some other gear awaiting. I was going to upload some pictures of the DNA genetics i have going but had some problems when uploading. I will have to try again. Logic - i will return that pm after i have a few more pots under my belt.

Peace
Koot.

L

lequebecfume

A warm welcome from one newb to another !

I am sure you will have as much fun here as I am starting to.

Seems like a great group, with tonnes of experience.

peace and good meds

LEQ

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Thanks alot guys for the warm welcome. Looking forward to meeting up with you A. in the summer. I dont think the Cholcolpes will be finished but iam sure i will have some other gear awaiting. I was going to upload some pictures of the DNA genetics i have going but had some problems when uploading. I will have to try again. Logic - i will return that pm after i have a few more pots under my belt.

Peace
Koot.

Hey mate yeah you need 5 posts to be able to send pms and post pics

i had todo this to stop spam

K

Kootenay

Well this will be post number 3! Thanks i was wondering why i could not load the pics. I will shoot some more as there are way larger now. See you soon!

Koot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom