• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jalisco Kid

Ledgirl,
I realize you system is not that popular but Truth eventually rises up and shines.
My question for you are there other sites or here if I missed the thread where you have set up a longtime in good standing grower with your equipment that I can read their testimonials and see what is different from their past grows. I have only seen new comers in their closet post about these.
I am a vertical tree grower,an old school dog,but willing to learn. I just have not seen anywhere this type of grow. I can not say what I have seen with leds since my momma said if you do not have anything nice to say...
But if there are test side by sides out by good long standing members please send me the links as I do not need any more scars from bare vert bulbs and my girls would love to hang with less heat. Lord knows I treat them better then myself.
Sincerely
JK

J

Jalisco Kid

Just noticed your sticky with blazeone up but he got the mites so that does not count,I'll wait and see what benji does with those JH's he is running now. But his last pics showed some space between the nodes but he does not show what the 400 is doing so they might be the same. Seeing how blaze1up had to replace some of your power supply is it possible to custom order lighting spectrum's? They would seem interchangeable in the panel.
Wish for you/us that it works out but I swear I do not think I could change my room around again even if it triples my harvest. I will look for them at the SF hydro convention. Suerte JK

S

SealedRoom

Check out MeanBean's grows. Here's one of them: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=165777

I think you'll find others posted in his signature, but if not send him a PM. He's had several rounds now with our lights and has progressed quite a bit since he first began. As a beginner he posted .9+ grams per watt, and is looking to break 2.0 on his current run. There are lots of great grows out there with our equipment right now, it just takes a bit of searching. The point is to compare them all to each other and come up with the common outcome. In all 3 LED vs HID tests going on right now, our LED is currently outperforming the HID with over 65% less watts. So when everyone has the same results, it has to mean something ;)

Anyhow, you can custom order anything you like but it will not be available for return. I'm not sure what you'd really want to change though, as our lights are outperforming all competitors and HID. It seems we've already got the winning combo ;)

Anyhow it was nice to hear from you JK. Hope to be at the SF Convention and see you there! If not, we'll be at Cannabis Cup and a few others.

OMG!! Where can I find me the grow journals where 350 watts of LED's out performs a 1,000watt HPS. who's pulling over 2lbs per 350watt of led? is it dense nugs?

honestly, i dont mean to come off sarcastic but please share a link where an led grow gets 2+lbs. i didnt know that LED's have made it that far.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I just checked out that grow ledgirl. There were bigger buds on his than most others I have seen with LED's. Had he let the strain finish, it surely would've gotten bigger. If I am correct that was 126 watts that he used, I have never grown with that small of a hid so I would love to see the comparison. Has anyone done the test against a 1000w? That would seem to me to be the true test, if these lights can challenge hid. Unless they are only meant to be used by the hobby grower in which case it seems like a great alternative to cfl's.

N

nog

none of that bud looked dry to me? i am still sceptical about led's, and unless you have a control to compare to scientifically, then its all just oppinions.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

I am willing to run a test on a thouie vs comparable LED set, plant for plant, same nutes, etc...of course, I am skeptical as well

I have only seen plants vegged with LED once and I will admit, they looked great, but they were from seed so they had vigor anyway....and they had to be babied before I could actually dump the light from out thouies onto them

S

SweetIslandFunk

Wow the reappearance of JK and LEDgirl
i thought you were both banned, good to see you back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom