Holes In Leaves

• Thread starter BCSparky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rastamike

So I have the same issues , can’t find anything on my plants . I’m going to continue to look for bugs

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Did anyone find a solution? Have the same thing happening to mine

Thrive1

Thrive1

Bubbles like these? What is this...
View attachment 800072

And I have holes on one new growth site, but not the other 50 in my tent...anybody know what these are? View attachment 800073
Aphids 100% my blue gelato mother and bag seed mother are in intensive care also atm have been away working check your soil for tiny white 6 legged larva witch I was treating with neem oil but 2 weeks was to long and an outbreak began sometimes to you will notice like black flyers sitting or flying close by not on the plants there sneaky you think there’s only a hand full and not on the plants sort of don’t think much but then check soil dig around or move pot and bam infestation of microscopic crawling things neem works week until they grew and flew off to there new homes under your leaves where it gets a bit more time consuming and tricker to spray aphids make a sweet honey drew after sucking your leaves dry witch creates powdery mildew so then your fighting a war Diaomaceous earth sprinkle on top of soil rips the soft shell larva up and neem but sometimes you can’t treat them all unless u only grow 1-2 plants then the leaves begin showing deficiency signs witch obviously it isn’t because I knew my ph nutrition is good then your leaves can cram curl brittle like wet paper that’s sat in direct sun to dry because they literally are getting sucked dry then rays can dry. Affected leaves or if you run high humidity it Won’t they will discolour then because humidity is high will get mildew holes etc and the war begins 420 is the bomb hands down harsh tho like neem don’t be fooled as your plants throws multiple different symptoms throwing you it’s those aphids i maybe worng new growth deformities once the aphids stress it so

Thrive1

Thrive1

I water them by hand so I’m moving them and scraping them daily. I’m thinking about hitting them with neem but I’m already like 10 days into flower and I’m kinda resisting the urge because idw my bud to taste like neem oil....?? Im going over all the plants constantly and I haven’t seen anything but I need a scope.
Never herd scraps do that but I know teeth do lol

Thrive1

Thrive1

Pyrethrum is good if they have become resistance to neem or 420

Latest posts

Top Bottom