Holiday season shopping

• Thread starter Dbear180
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbear180

Dbear180

Anybody plan on getting anything special this holiday season? Have you found any killer black friday sale items you dont wanna pass up? I've just started receiving preview ads from a few of the places I regularly shop, havent really come across anything I cant live without (or good gift ideas) yet.

I personally wanted to get a nice set of bubble bags & came across a Boldtbags eight bag 5 gallon set for 50% off. Was super stoked on the price! Turns out two weeks later I get them & three of the eight the bags are missing! I have nothing to catch trash!
Now I understand why they were 50% off lol! Their customer service rep has been a joke, literally horrible. Completely not understanding just how much of an inconvenience this has been for me & that the product I have now is essentially useless without the other half. First & last time I'll ever shop at Grass(metropolis)...[I edited because I probably cant use their real name on here]

So I just thought I'd share the recent experience I'm going through right now, before the holiday season has even started, & just how bad my experience was as a heads up. The price may just be too good to be true lol.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Get what ya pay for is the lesson here.

Eh not quite. I mean I did get 5/8 bags so that's a lil better than paying full price (so I didn't save that much money, but they also haven't settled on a partial refund amount for me yet either), but I've recieved fantastic customer service from places I didn't even buy anything from. In fact Boldtbags responded to an inquiry from me within 15 minutes & has provided me with means of acquiring the missing bags at a discounted rate. That's good customer service & I will be more than happy to deal with them. Grass(metropolis) on the other hand, never again.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Just wanted to throw this out there - On Boldtbags website you can get 20% off everything until Nov 23rd by entering discount code "Thanksgiving20"
I ordered the "frenchy" bags to give them a try.

Also sending the package that was missing bags back to Grass worstcustomerserviceiveeverhad [shitty](I like that edit better than metropolis lol)

Latest posts

Top Bottom