Holy crap transplant already? Advice please!

• Thread starter ThatRapperWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Hey farm fam, first time in coco, using advanced nutrients. Been feeding 1/4 strength nutes, happy with runoff readings. Temps maybe a bit high, averaging 75-79f. Humidity steady at 55-60%. I'm growing MMXX and Hindsight from Twenty20. I also started a Trippin Walrus seed as a tester so it has a 2 day head start and is stretchy cause the light wasn't right at first.

I took a peek at the bottom of the inside of the trippin walrus cup and it has roots exploding out the bottom! Only a couple peeking out the bottom drain holes but the coco has them spilling out the bottom. The MMXX have a root showing from the drain hole too. Is this from the voodoo juice?

Been a while since I've been in solo cups but I don't remember transplanting when they were this small. I know messed up lighting a bit (not intense enough). I'd love any feedback.
Holy crap transplant already advice please
Holy crap transplant already advice please 2
Holy crap transplant already advice please 3

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Just saw the video actually. Lol
I may let it go for a bit longer.
The picture is of the one that is a couple days ahead of the others. I'll transplant that one before the others but yeah it has way more root mass on the bottom too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom