Holy Grail Kush growing outdoor in Detroit.

• Thread starter Eddiemunny48
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Love holy grail indoors, outdoors was b-c grade .yes I have a high standard . Maybe my fault I harvested my tops too early and if I did grow it again outdoors I would wait till oct 10-25 and watch the till the longest date by then.

i’m keeping the genetics fosure cause if keeps perfect innernodes, great smell and good yields and shows that true og and the buds are dank as fuck. I can def see why its called holy grail and both parents are winners

Eddiemunny48

Eddiemunny48

The
Love holy grail indoors, outdoors was b-c grade .yes I have a high standard . Maybe my fault I harvested my tops too early and if I did grow it again outdoors I would wait till oct 10-25 and watch the till the longest date by then.

i’m keeping the genetics fosure cause if keeps perfect innernodes, great smell and good yields and shows that true og and the buds are dank as fuck. I can def see why its called holy grail and both parents are winners

The smell is wonderful for sure. I’m just hoping I can get it to tighten up!

Eddiemunny48

Eddiemunny48

Highland Mexican x blueberry f3, notice blueberry crinkle (seen it in true blue)

672186F0 C5FF 47BF AF31 46FCC74DA19E
Eddiemunny48

Eddiemunny48

Let’s finish this thread. Unfortunately a storm wreaked havoc on Hgk and it never recovered. It split it right down the middle down to the ground. It was done. I’m still quite confident that besides the smell, it’s nothing special. I base that on experience. What I do know is that Florida og by dna was total larf. At least the hgk has an amazing smell. From the looks, both have been shelved.

FEE61BBF 9799 421F 94FC 7A070438AC45

Latest posts

Top Bottom