holy shit 300 acre marijuana plantation in Mexico

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
A MARIJUANA plantation growing crops worth nearly ÂŁ100MILLION has been found in the Mexican desert.

The 300-acre plot could produce a massive 109 tons of the drug, which would be worth ÂŁ99million.

It is the biggest marijuana plantation ever found in the country — and four times larger than the previous "record holder".

Six people were arrested after the Mexican army swooped on the compound, which has accommodation for 60 workers and its own toilet block.

It is not known who ran the field 150 miles south of Tijuana but the notorious Sinaloa cartel has been expanding in the area since its leader escaped from prison ten years ago.

The raid was led by General Alfonso Duarte, who said: "It is the largest marijuana plantation in Mexican history."

He also told how black screens protecting the plants from heat and sunshine had made it difficult to spot what was growing on the field, which lies in a tomato-farming area, from the air.

It was only when soldiers on the ground reached the isolated patch that they found thousands of plants.

General Duarte said: "We estimate that in this area approximately 60 people were working. When they saw the military personnel, they fled."
Troops will burn the entire plot.

The swoop came after Mexican authorities made their largest-ever seizure of marijuana packaged for sale last October.

They found a record 148 tons in a number of tractor trailers and houses in Tijuana.

Holy shit 300 acre marijuana plantation in mexico

Holy shit 300 acre marijuana plantation in mexico 2

Holy shit 300 acre marijuana plantation in mexico 3

Holy shit 300 acre marijuana plantation in mexico 4

Holy shit 300 acre marijuana plantation in mexico 5

joeca1i

joeca1i

bs they didn't know about it.Satellites can see, a ant scounting for food,so they could've seen this.What I think is the cartels ain't paying there gov. taxes now,so thats why its hammer time in mexico..

mack 10

mack 10

i love the pic with the helicopter, and the last pic which shows the whole op.Man thats some work, just imagine the same filled with Rascal's wifi,lol a dream come true, untill them army fuc@ers come and burn all your shit:mad0233:mack.

B

biggs

that is fucking crazy. they might have got away with a few smaller plantations. how the fuck would they crop all that bud? you'd need a small army.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Burn that schwag soon-to-be brick weed we don't want it!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Perhaps this is known as the Ocean of Green growing method.

The good news, prices should be better for local cultivators all over the US this fall

A

automatic buds

woow, now that some serious yeilds of bud. bangers tho would of made various different farms. personnel use?? haaa!
peace.:banana1sv6:

Madjag

Madjag

Lovely...If you want to read about an even larger Field of Dreams, check out the classic book, The Underground Empire, (Where crime and governments embrace) by James Mills. There is a wonderful description of a field that is multiple miles long and wide. it's size was in the thousands of acres and it had its own deep water wells dug within it. It was located in high desert south of the Texas border and could be seen from many miles away at 52,000 feet above sea level, the TWA cruising altitude where the author describes having first seen it.

fuzzb3

fuzzb3

according to the farm's owner it was only for personal use

ROFL!! That's Awesome!! Yes, I smoke a 1/4 ton of marijuana daily, totally justifiable for my 109 ton, ocean of green setup.

K

kolah

The Mexican Cartels must have pissed off the CIA goonies.

I'd imagine that weed would be chopped down, laid to dry in the fields and then bricked and distributed.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well if the Mexican Military is going to burn all those plants I`ll be there selling rolling papers and tacos for a long,long time $ !

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't come in much but when I see a WHACKY statement then I feel the nerve to say BACK off deacon! U don't REALIZE that's a lot of work for YOU to say something sooo OPINIONATED.

Peace HDK

Tobor did an edit and used nice words. I capitalized so you know what words I changed.

Now there can be peace.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Peace? That`s not the way to peace Bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom