Home appraisal with growtent, experienced?

• Thread starter Co2BUDS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Co2BUDS

Co2BUDS

I'm getting home appraised here shortly, I currently live in a legal state and have 8 plants going. I'm think of making a hideaway door and wall to block off grow site but don't know if its really necessary since I am legal. I just don't know if there are any other aspects I should be considering.

BudBogart

BudBogart

From a legal, you are fine. Appraisers don’t want to earn a reputation for causing needless trouble.
I would be more concerned from an appraisers viewpoint about water damage, mold and electric rewiring, etc associated with the actual operation going on.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Leave no trace of growing marijuana whatsoever!!
Your bank does not operate on the legality of marijuana by your state.
Marijuana is illegal federally the bank operates off of FICA insurance and is a federal entity hence marijuana is illegal.
I am telling you this from my personal experience of an attempt to refy my house.
The inspection company could give 2 shits about weather you get the refy or not as long as they get there $500 bucks for 2 hrs worth of work.
Good luck:)

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yep, hide it all. Legal or not there are also home insurance repercussions to consider. Most insurance companies will not allow a grow op inside a home because of water and mold issues.

Even in Canada where its federally legal, most insurance companies wont allow it. Thats why i grow in a shed. Literally. I looked into my insurance and any kind of a grow operation indoors would void my home insurance.

Top Bottom