Home Made Organic Botanical Insecticide!

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

I start by brewing a rosemary tea. I then add the following essential oils to a quart of rosemary tea:
  • 10 drops clove bud oil
  • 10 drops peppermint oil
  • 10 drops lavender
  • 10 drops tea tree oil
  • 10 drops pure orange or lemon extract
  • 1/4 tsp aloe
I shake all of this up in a 1 qt mason jar while it's still relatively warm. Then cool and store in the refrigerator. I add a cup per quart to warm water and apply every 3rd week as my IPM rotation of neem, spinosad, and botanical.

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

Thanks. I am in flowering of my first grow in a real set up and I used Azamax and then hit it with Monterey Spray with Spinosad, hope it works, it was not that bad at all and I only have 2 moms and 6 teenagers from the clones I cut a few weeks ago.

Organikz

Organikz

Thanks. I am in flowering of my first grow in a real set up and I used Azamax and then hit it with Monterey Spray with Spinosad, hope it works, it was not that bad at all and I only have 2 moms and 6 teenagers from the clones I cut a few weeks ago.
This insecticide acts as a repellent and also softens the eggs and exoskeletons. You can also add a tsp of some sort of castile soap. Then it also acts as a smothering agent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom