Homemade Hybrids

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BombBP

BombBP

What's up farmers? Thought I'd start a thread for us to post pics of hybrids we've bred/pollen chucked:).

I'll start with a hybrid I made in 2012...Guanos' Lemon Larry x Krip Keepers' Bluetooth(DJs blueberry x (Chimeras' grapefruit x blueberry). Nice aromas, stoney buzz and great bag appeal.

Attachment 5
Attachment 4
Attachment 3
Attachment 2
Attachment 1
Attachment
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up farmers? Thought I'd start a thread for us to post pics of hybrids we've bred/pollen chucked:).

I'll start with a hybrid I made in 2012...Guanos' Lemon Larry x Krip Keepers' Bluetooth(DJs blueberry x (Chimeras' grapefruit x blueberry). Nice aromas, stoney buzz and great bag appeal.
Props +++ on naming all the breeders stock that you used in your cross. Good job!!!

BombBP

BombBP

Here's some (Bubba Kush x Double Purple Doja) x Gs' Lemon Larry. I'll post who made the bk x dpd when I remember or find out. I think I know who it was but I don't want to put the wrong info out there. I made these in late 2011 I believe. Definitely one of my favorite pollen chucks.

Pics and grow by Nouvellechef

Attachment 58
Attachment 51
Attachment 56
Attachment 39
Attachment 38
Attachment 46
Attachment 29
Attachment 41
Attachment 32
Last edited:
Krypto

Krypto

20170112 200149

OG CHEM x Strawberry Cough (strawberry DogShit by connesuer genetics) X unkwn "sweet/pissy/ purple/grape/lemon" my wife calls it STUCCO.
Smells like mom. But the OG CHEM DANK is in there with some strong chocolate notes. Great Buzz too. I'm looking fwd to working this line. But it'll be a year AT LEAST. too many other good stuff to work. ( fuck grammar) lol.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll post who made the bk x dpd when I remember or find out. I think I know who it was but I don't want to put the wrong info out there.
^^^Looking good bro. Was that pre 98 bubba x dpd maybe done by Outlaw Genetics or Senex? I think both of them made that same cross.
You can see that SF F1 coming thru , look at those frost levels. ExGen did well when he purchased that cut from alien.................
@jumpincactus
Thanks bro...The SF is a frosty one for sure but this cross was actually made by me with my original Starfighter male. I was one of only a few testers selected by Alien Genetics to test out his Starfighter before it hit auction. He gave me the OK to make some crosses with my male so I made a few...

Here is another one. SpaceJam(kyle kushman strawberry cough x alien genetics starfighter)

Attachment 5
Attachment 1
Attachment 4
Attachment 3

Grow by Stona

ExGen did well when he purchased that cut from alien.................

Exotic has definitely done well for himself with his purchase but just so you know he bought the Starfighter f1 in seed form through the auction...not a cut from Alien.

That! Is impressive bro. What's avg, flowr time?
@Krypto
Thanks bro the Ultimate Fighter seems to be ripe and ready right around 60-65 days give or take...

Latest posts

Top Bottom