Homesteader’s homegrow diary for '21

• Thread starter Homesteader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Ah i see, nothing better than puff puff pass to yourself. Hehe. Yeah the social life changes when one starts a family etc

Homesteader

Homesteader

Tried a new product to do an old task and it worked great. I prefer air grafting to cloning only because I suck at all cloning so badly. No patience or time and I'm forgetful. The best lao female and congo (at least most vigorous) are both preserved. Two weeks for roots, maybe less.
IMG 20210702 073127
IMG 20210702 073204
IMG 20210702 073345

Smithers

Smithers

Tried a new product to do an old task and it worked great. I prefer air grafting to cloning only because I suck at all cloning so badly. No patience or time and I'm forgetful. The best lao female and congo (at least most vigorous) are both preserved. Two weeks for roots, maybe less.View attachment 1141806View attachment 1141807View attachment 1141808
Wow, I’ve seen those advertised. Never occurred to use them tho, no duh! Totally something I’ll look at as an option. I’ve got some cuts sitting in water a little over a week now- driving me nuts at their lack of any progress. Cloning works for me, but takes weeks of guess check. Hard to wait that long after they are cut off.

That looks set and forget and it’s strong as hell by the time it roots and you trim it off…. Thanks for sharing the success

Homesteader

Homesteader

Slight herm on this male but the best I got so I'm going to roll with it. Crossing it with a wedding cake S1 and also the healthiest female Lao I have to get IBLs for a future project. There's a where's waldo bug looking on.

IMG 20210707 081427
DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Looks good bud, Sativas look so crazy with the super skinny leaves lol

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

It appears to be some kind of line on top of lao flower? Maybe the beginning of spider web or maybe some Rain? Was hard to see. I am tagging along to see how they grow :)

growsince79

growsince79

I finally culled the Congo. 6 or 7 weeks of flower with nothing to show so I had no choice. 4 weeks 12-12 and 2 weeks 10-14 with nothing. Odd but oh well.
it happens. My Colombian was the same way. Not suitable for indoors at all. Maybe good for breeding if you get lucky.

Homesteader

Homesteader

The curl is natural and genetic for these types of sativas. The tip burn is just from me only devoting a few days a week to this grow and probably pushing the nutrients (soybean meal and fish) on a finicky landrace that doesn't use much for K. Winter time is when I spend my time and energy on these indoor plants, . I am really just looking for solid genetics to replicate during the better growing months where I don't need to spend as much cooling. The hair was probably a cat hair or fibers from the string that I use for netting. My room needs a good cleaning, maybe Ill get on that soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom