Homesteader’s homegrow diary for '21

• Thread starter Homesteader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I wouldn't pay more than $50 for any myco product and that should last you quite some time at that. A little bit in a healthy soil spreads quick.
I ordered some thing from Amazon..I couldn't find your product in Canada but this read similar and it doesn't cost what the Great White does.

It is granulated, so do you mix your granulated mycro product with water during a feed?

I'm going from 1 gallon to 3 gallon pots when it arrives and I'll mix? what about a tsp / gal soil and some in the new hole? for the roots to come in direct contact with? then every second feed?

I'll read the info that comes with this stuff and use as directed unless your experience with this shit is to use 1/2 the companies directives like with the nute companies. $30 - 75g

Homesteader

Homesteader

Last minute I changed plans not surprisingly. I decided to flower the 6 from seed in the smaller room which will give me time to get things set finishing the main room and get more veg time on some clones to fill the netting. The Congo and Lao seeds are coming along trying to get the roots to take hold.

IMG 20210403 161705

Homesteader

Homesteader

All of these strains are new to me except the amnesia. Im not too sure on what the deal is with the smaller lime colored (Blue Gelato I think). hopefully it pushes through whatever ails it. I add a bit more gypsum last week and it doesn't seem to be getting any worse so Ill roll with it. The G13 haze should be something I like so hopefully that comes out well and also growing a OMG from ripper seeds and a Dos si Do from Barney farm.

mashy

mashy

Hey @Homesteader, plants are looking great. Just read that you were from Maine - living the dream. I still haven't given up on hiking the Appalachian trail one day. It's nice to connect with other gardeners - I can't wait for my cider apples next season 😋

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Last minute I changed plans not surprisingly. I decided to flower the 6 from seed in the smaller room which will give me time to get things set finishing the main room and get more veg time on some clones to fill the netting. The Congo and Lao seeds are coming along trying to get the roots to take hold.

View attachment 1109795
I like to see that you're growing plants and not just sprouts that I see a lot here grow. You can't get plants like that in 4-5 weeks from seed. I'm guessing about 2 months for the one up front right?...I don't turn mine until at least that age.
I grew some auto's last grow and they turned at about 3-4 weeks...This is one with balls that age. How can there be enough bud on plants this small when they turn automatically?

I like em big and bushy and these didn't get to grow before they flipped.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Hey @Homesteader, plants are looking great. Just read that you were from Maine - living the dream. I still haven't given up on hiking the Appalachian trail one day. It's nice to connect with other gardeners - I can't wait for my cider apples next season 😋
I would highly recommend the Long Trial if you don't have time to do the full AT. I think like 1/3 of the Long Trail is AT and then it splits and the LT goes north. The area around Jay is like living in the past but my favorite was Breadloaf range. Just beautiful. Vermont like it used to be.

Homesteader

Homesteader

A closer look at some of the plants as they move into flower probably day five or so. All the plants are showing a bit of a pH issue with a curl or two on leaves and a few discolored areas on the leaves but they are growing really quick even without CO2

Dos si do
Dossido

Amnesia
Amnesia

OMG
OMG

G13 Haze

G13haze

Homesteader

Homesteader

Is that pure sativa? looks awesome.
I am looking for a healthy male from both but Ill grow out all of them. Growing 5 of both now but I have more seeds if need be. Started with 6 but one each kicked it before it sprouted. One Congo is looking a bit deformed but it might push through.

growsince79

growsince79

I am looking for a healthy male from both but Ill grow out all of them. Growing 5 of both now but I have more seeds if need be. Started with 6 but one each kicked it before it sprouted. One Congo is looking a bit deformed but it might push through.

Very cool gl man.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Lao, with 12 ft ceilings I'd have to tie him down.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Moving some of plants outdoors today and into the greenhouse. The greenhouse is warm enough now that they shouldn't see any problems at night (I think last night was the last cold one here). Growing Mazar-I-Sharif outdoors this year but may also flower a few of the Lao females and keep them growing until the fall and try some light dep on them.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Moved them back into the flower room today. It will take a few days to fill in. one of the lights is not pushing as much as it should but have about 1500+ total watts above. I'll have to take a look after this grow why one is only going 50% but I have a few extra cob lights I can use temporarily. The plants closest aren't getting enough.
IMG 20210416 140707

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom