Honey Bee

• Thread starter tiedye611
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

l33t

I m using it all the time , its good and not too expensive but I d rather get a lab quality glass tube next time.

S

samara

Would the plastic of the honeybee transfer to the end product, I too have been eyeing up the Honeybee, but I think glass would be better.

Samara

T

thc4sim

The thing is you can pick up a Honeybee online easy and cheap,
but getting hold of a glass one aint that easy or as cheap..

i got one now, i lent my okief tube out and never got it back!!!!
well worth picking one up if you are in the US,
but shipping a bit expensive shipping out of the US....

ill end up getting another, the double model prob..
the XL is huge!!! how many cans for 150g tube??
9-10??

:icon_spin:

L

l33t

tiedye611,

there are lots of dogdy people that want to make money from stoners without really caring for the customer..see most of the seedbanks...

They claim that the plastic used for the Honey Bee Extractor is not going to give any contaminants when used with butane but I dont know..I m a bit sceptic.

C

CrippledCrow

Just make one , any hardware store carries threaded steel pipe , steel caps etc drill holes in the caps , cut a piece of coffee filter to fit one end , pack it and tighten the other end and runyour cans through , works just as good if not better cause you can make them any size you want. And if you turn evil someday and hate someone like a ex wife you can make it into a pipe bomb and put it under her car seat and wired it to the ignition .=) Just kidding......mostly =)

steveedg

steveedg

"And if you turn evil someday and hate someone like a ex wife you can make it into a pipe bomb and put it under her car seat and wired it to the ignition .=) Just kidding......mostly =)[/QUOTE]"

lmao you sound like a man with a plan:character0113:

C

CrippledCrow

Nah I love woman and all my ex`s , Id never do something like that with my own two hands.

tiedye611

tiedye611

thanks for all the great advice so far. besides going to my local glass shop and having them make it do you know were to buy a glass tube like this??

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Glass Works

thanks for all the great advice so far. besides going to my local glass shop and having them make it do you know were to buy a glass tube like this??

Try hitting up Abyss Glass,, he can probably make one for you.

Aqua Lab Tech

G

greenthumb

i like my honeybee one run takes 1 x 150ml can and you get some nice tasteing oil.

O

ojd

i use the honey bee extractor with great results
i would like a glasss 1 tho
or setle for an okief 1

Top Bottom