hood / reflector choice for DE Ushios . AC/DE or AdjustaWing

• Thread starter jessejames12345
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Hey farm fam :)

Does anyone have much experience with the AC/DE hood for the new DE bulbs ?

I will be in a 4* 8 tent space and will be adding 2 lamps over coco beds . I've decided on a gorilla tent with the roof extension so I will have the full 8 feet height .

Do the AC/DE hoods actually remove much heat just sucking on the aluminum housing ?

My other thought is using adjusta'wing , I can open those baby's up and take advantage of a bit of vertical stadium stacking ( with a horizontal bulb , but whatever )

The wings will all so let me put the light right tight to the top of the tent , as the hoods are about 12" deep .

Any advice , even if its just to tell me to use the search bar again :P

peace and thank you !
JJ

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Hey farm fam :)

Does anyone have much experience with the AC/DE hood for the new DE bulbs ?

I will be in a 4* 8 tent space and will be adding 2 lamps over coco beds . I've decided on a gorilla tent with the roof extension so I will have the full 8 feet height .

Do the AC/DE hoods actually remove much heat just sucking on the aluminum housing ?

My other thought is using adjusta'wing , I can open those baby's up and take advantage of a bit of vertical stadium stacking ( with a horizontal bulb , but whatever )

The wings will all so let me put the light right tight to the top of the tent , as the hoods are about 12" deep .

Any advice , even if its just to tell me to use the search bar again :p

peace and thank you !
JJ

aaaaaannndddd I found a similar thread 1 page down . .. ;)

Sorry for the spam folks . Mods you can pull this thread if ya want.

jj

Top Bottom