Hooligan's Photo Album of Females

• Thread starter Saul.Goodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
If you came here looking for risqué images of women, you're in the wrong section...Lol 🤣.

Instead, this will be where I post all of my future Photo Fem grows and associated info.To start this section off, I just popped a Super Silver Haze OG seed into some soil.

Stay tuned!

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Super Silver Haze OG is germinating as we speak. This is seed 2/5 that I purchased. The first one was a dud and basically an empty shell.

Round two on day four and no sprout yet so we continue to wait....

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
So the Super Silver Haze OG posted above never sprouted. I planted another one (Seed 3/5) and after waiting another 8 days for the Super Silver Haze OG from Dank Seeds to germinate, I am calling these seeds bunk for now....I do still have it in the tent, just in case for now though.

I have popped two Lemon Cane (Lemon OG x Jesus OG) seeds from Nukeheads Seeds as replacements. I've had good germination rates with their seeds before so here's hoping these break ground...

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Lemon Cane Day 14 (5/27/22):
IMG 20220527 200723

I have two Lemon Cane Photo Fems planted in a five gallon fabric pot. I have them both off to the sides and will be pruning them to keep air flow abundant as they grow. I will top these in a few weeks and pull them off to each side using LST.

So far they only get water. I've given them 1.5 gallons in the past two weeks.

The leftmost plant took a good while longer to break ground but it's starting to catch up. Both seeds were planted at the same time and germinated the same but didn't sprout the same at all.

I'm excited to see how these turn out 🥳

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Lemon Cane Day 14 (5/27/22):View attachment 1248778
I have two Lemon Cane Photo Fems planted in a five gallon fabric pot. I have them both off to the sides and will be pruning them to keep air flow abundant as they grow. I will top these in a few weeks and pull them off to each side using LST.

So far they only get water. I've given them 1.5 gallons in the past two weeks.

The leftmost plant took a good while longer to break ground but it's starting to catch up. Both seeds were planted at the same time and germinated the same but didn't sprout the same at all.

I'm excited to see how these turn out 🥳
Will you be transplanting after or leaving both photos on here till finsh?

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
@Stonerbudz, these ladies are not moving. The 5gal pot is more than sufficient for both of them with some LST.

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

@Stonerbudz, these ladies are not moving. The 5gal pot is more than sufficient for both of them with some LST.
I heard of 2 autos in 5 gallons but never 2 photos in such small pot but I guess it works if your clearly have done it before and are still doing it now

Badcableman

Badcableman

Started 40 seeds indoors (mid MI) March 1. 80% germ rate = 32 seedlings. Into solo cups April 1 in bay window. Out into greenhouse late april and into fabric pots May 1. Been out in the open 24/7 since.
20220528_114450_hdr-jpg.1249390

20220528 114450 HDR
Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Lemon Cane Day 42:

IMG 20220624 074327

I wish these two had popped at the same time. There is a pretty good size difference between the two because of the delay in sprouting. They are still in veg for now but due to the height of the one on the right I may have to flip soon so it doesn't out grow my little tent. Overall they are doing really well together though. I'm stoked to throw these into flower.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Lemon Cane Day 56:

IMG 20220708 211559

I've done some bottom defoliation and SCROGing. My net is way too big (6" squares) so I have one with 3.5" squares being delivered tomorrow. This should help with the bends A LOT. They are both coming along well though.

Right now the goal is to just even out and spread the canopy. I didn't do much of any manipulation to my last Photo plant so I am excited to see these continue.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Lemon Cane Day 60:

IMG 20220712 203846

I got the new net added in and I e been tucking stems as they continue to grow. I've also been dealing with a alight nitrogen deficiency. I'm in teasing their nutes by double which I think may take car of that.

Overall progress though looks good. I'm not sure if I want to wait it out to let them take over the whole tent. I may just let them start growing upwards soon. We'll see, I'm on the fence with how much longer I want to wait. There is clearly good growth happening so I'm excited!

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Lemon Cane Day 71:

IMG 20220723 073833

IMG 20220723 073808

IMG 20220723 073843

So I removed the netting and just flipped them into flower 5 days ago. My light was having a negative impact on them, you can see some browning/yellowing tips and the leaves were turning chlorotic. I ended up reducing the light intensity by 20% and she is flipping back around.

Never thought lights could cause what I would have guessed to be a nutrient issues until I found some other posts similar to what I was seeing.

So I won't have a full 100% tent coverage but that's fine for this go. I'll still have a bunch of colas growing on these gals.

I do need to water them later today. I've started giving 5ml/gal of Dyna-Gro Grow and 5ml/gal of Dyna-Gro Bloom. I'll eventually cut the Grow in half to 2.5ml/gal for a few weeks and increase the Bloom up to 10ml/gal for the rest of the flower cycle.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Lemon Cane Day 82 / Day 15 Flower:

IMG 20220802 164510

IMG 20220802 164522

So I've run into a few issues with these gals. One was my lighting which I have under control now. It was way to bright for a bit causing some burning on the leaves.

I also ran into a salt build up which I now have under control. This is funny because I was watering to run off each time but obviously it was just shy of enough to deplete the soil of excess salts. I ended up increasing the waterings by 1/2 gallon and this started clearing it out. I had also thought that the pot was raised when in fact the center of the pot was sitting on the bottom of the catch tray and just the sides were lifted.

They are currently getting fed with 10ml/gal of Dyna-Gro Bloom. I had previously been supplementing Bloom and Grow but have cut out the Grow for the time being.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Lemon Cane Day 97 / Day 30 Flower (During lights off):

PXL 20220818 013542292

Man, they have filled the tent!

They have what I believe is the start of a Nitrogen deficiency. I've been feeding straight Dyna-Gro Bloom for a few weeks now @ 10ml/gal.

I find that the addition of 2.5ml/gal of Dyna-Gro Grow helps balance that out. It appears it doesn't have to be done weekly but every other week for sure based on what I've been seeing.

These ladies still have a good ways to go. I am getting stoked to see how they mature!

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Lemon Cane Day 104 / Day 37 Flower:

PXL 20220823 203159139

PXL 20220823 203436988

She's still going strong. Going to have to increase her nutes I think. She's getting 10ml/gal of Dyna-Gro Bloom right now, 2.5ml Dyna-Gro Grow/gal and 10ml of CalMag/gal.

I think I'm going to just bump it up to 20ml/gallon of Bloom and drop the CalMag and Grow. We'll see how that goes.

-----------------------------------------------

Soon I'll start prepping some regular Animal Cookie seeds that I'll be growing for my Mother-in-law. Those will be taking over the tent once these gals are done.

sambapati

sambapati

Lemon Cane Day 104 / Day 37 Flower:

View attachment 1274283

View attachment 1274284

She's still going strong. Going to have to increase her nutes I think. She's getting 10ml/gal of Dyna-Gro Bloom right now, 2.5ml Dyna-Gro Grow/gal and 10ml of CalMag/gal.

I think I'm going to just bump it up to 20ml/gallon of Bloom and drop the CalMag and Grow. We'll see how that goes.

-----------------------------------------------

Soon I'll start prepping some regular Animal Cookie seeds that I'll be growing for my Mother-in-law. Those will be taking over the tent once these gals are done.
Plan the work and then work the plan my man that is going to smoke up some fire IMHO, well done

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Thanks @sambapati. I let the Lemon Cane grow a bit too tall this round. She keeps getting scorched by the lights (Can't move it up any higher in my little tent) even though I have em turned down to 80%. I need to play with the lights some more to find that sweet spot. She is filling the house with her citrus fragrance though which I love!

Latest posts

Top Bottom