• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Lights out:

PXL 20220901 033541085

I hate that the pixel 6 uses a yellow flash...

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
These gals are starting to swell even though I am burning the shit out em.

I had this same problem with the Bruce Banner that got so tall.....I need a bigger tent. Wife won't ok a room just so you know...

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Whelp, I chopped them. Day 123 / Day 56 Flower. It was a little early 😰 but I had to travel out of town for five days for an emergency and came back to super dry soil and super wilted plants. I did water them before I left but I guess she soaked it up fast.

Anyways. Here is part of what I ended up with. I manicured about 1/4 of the harvest and left the sugar leaves on the other 3/4 of the plant to dry which are not done yet. I want to try the @Aqua Man method of using a BBQ brush to clean them up.

PXL 20220917 201141639

PXL 20220917 201154803

PXL 20220917 201209355

She is SUPER sticky. Probably the frostiest plant I've grown so far. I'm looking forward to hitting this gal 🤣.

I'll start germinating the Animal Cookie Regs in the next few days.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
@Aqua Man is your silicone BBQ brush bristles pretty firm or pretty floppy? We have one already but the bristles have little integrity when it comes to stiffness. The Dollar Store near me wasn't open the last time I was out that way to check what they had.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man is your silicone BBQ brush bristles pretty firm or pretty floppy? We have one already but the bristles have little integrity when it comes to stiffness. The Dollar Store near me wasn't open the last time I was out that way to check what they had.
Pretty firm bro.. i found the floppy ones to be a pita

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Day five of seed germination of the two questionable Animal Cookie seeds:

PXL 20220922 120154703

PXL 20220922 120209286

I got this cool looking carryout container with some food and decided to repurpose it...Lol.

I have the container on a #inkbird seedling mat.

I didn't run these in a paper towel like I normally do. I popped these seeds straight in the soil.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Neither of the two Animal Cookie seeds ended up being viable. Which was kind of expected since I didn't have any background/history on them.

I did pop a Do Si Do (Reg) seed I got in a trade though which has popped a sprout. I don't know much about this seed either other than it's a Do Si Do seed from last year.

So my next run will be with the Do Si Do unless it turns out to be a male plant. I've ordered the Spider Farmer SE3000 Upgraded light to replace my MaxiSun MF2000 light. This should bring some nice changes to the growing environment so I'm stoked.

I'll likely get the Do Si Do in the soil within the next day or two. I also popped a random bag seed to grow with this DSD.

Last edited:
Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Do-Si-Do is in the soil as of this morning:

2022 10 05 06 57 27 132

The random bag seed has already begun to crack too so that will be in the soil within the next one to two days.

2022 10 05 07 10 45 492

My SpiderFarmer light has shipped and should be here before either of the seeds break the soil surface so that's some spot on timing for these hopefully ladies 😍.

It's probably been 15 years since I've grown reg seeds. Since Autos and Fems came out those have been my go to preferences. This should be fun no matter how they turn out.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Whelp, both seeds have broken through the soil as of today. Also before my new light has been delivered.

PXL 20221007 2057461233

I'll probably sacrifice the Bag Seed and keep the Do-Si-Do for the One Plant One SCROG contest though. I'm going to let it grow for now. These are both regs so there is a chance for getting males so a backup isn't a bad idea.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
The Do-Si-Do Cotyledon leaves have a high yellow pigment with little green in them. I've never seen this is fresh sprout before. We'll have to wait and see what happens with the Do-Si-Do and hope it can pull through should the Cotyledon have early die off.

PXL 20221009 100623955

At this point though the bag seed looks to be the strongest plant of the two for sure.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Got the #spiderfarmer SE3000 Upgraded light today and 3 out of the 4 female plugs for the light bars are all melted and warped so they cannot connect to the lights...

PXL 20221011 161959371
PXL 20221011 162012243
PXL 20221011 162021839

So the new light can't even be used...Fantastic 😑. I emailed them to see what can be done about it. @SpiderFarmerLED

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
@SpiderFarmerLED did reach out to me and said they are sending me a replacement for the side that connects the bars to the power supply. I'll have to hold off on adding the #spiderfarmer SE3000 to the tent until then. My seedlings will have to live with the MaxiSun in the meantime.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Moved the seedlings to Solo Cups.

The Bag Seed had a nice root structure on it already. The Do-Si-Do might actually pull through as it continues to grow, just at a slower rate than the bag seed. The Sour Lemon Dropz hasn't broken the surface yet.

PXL 20221012 113652622

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
The Do-Si-Do is getting stronger every day. I was wary of the plants lifespan given the way it sprouted but it is going to pull through it for sure.

Now we just need one of them to be a female 😎

PXL 20221013 133602496

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Plants are still growing. I have to leave for four days tomorrow so hopefully watering them really well won't be problem. I'm going to also set my light to 80% and a schedule of 18/6

They've been on a 24 schedule this far at 100%.

PXL 20221014 181303703

The Fem Sour Lemon Dropz hasn't popped yet 😥. May soon though. We'll see.

The rand'O bag seed is taking over the Do-Si-Do...

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
All three seedlings are doing well now. The Sour Lemon Dropz popped while I was gone this weekend.

PXL 20221018 005237801

I'm hoping for the Do-Si-Do to be female and then I'll run that in the SCROG contest. The Sour Lemon Dropz I'll run in a spare closet and I'll can the bag seed plant. The bag seed though is definitely taking off and it came from someone who smokes straight dank bud so it could very well be a good plant too.

Since I haven't grown a reg seed in many years, does anyone know roughly the time it takes to start showing sex? I've never paid attention to it on my auto Fems or photo Fems but it's a good few weeks IIRC.

Top Bottom