Hooptys three planters (and an Onion)

• Thread starter Hoopty91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hoopty91

Hoopty91

DB is the man! For sure but I know from “newbie” experience that sometimes budget friendly= waste of time imo but ya gotta do what ya gotta do if at all possible you will be happier using his other methods
I absolutely understand what you're saying, that's why I'm here! ;) ide hate to lose months of progress over 30-50$ and that's something I don't plan on doing!
I'm taking D.Bs advice and will be implementing an oil spray, its easy and natural which is also half my battle.. I'm currently fixing to go to Walmart to pick up some stuff..

Hoopty91

Hoopty91

Picked me up a bottle of Bonides Neem Oil, says to spray liberally until runoff.. Gave the plants a good dousing, will be updating on bugs~
• Next treatment in a week~

Question, is it bad to trim the larger fan leaves off? I trimmed a few that were blocking out light to lower off shoot branches.. ? (On the taller plant..)

IMG 20200420 192928
IMG 20200420 193231
IMG 20200420 193237
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Picked me up a bottle of Bonides Neem Oil, says to spray liberally until runoff.. Gave the plants a good dousing, will be updating on bugs~
• Next treatment in a week~

Question, is it bad to trim the larger fan leaves off? I trimmed a few that were blocking out light to lower off shoot branches.. ? (On the taller plant..)
Regarding trimming; a whitefly infestation is extremely stressful to a plant, I wouldn't be taking off any leaves that weren't about to die and fall off, which at this point would only further stress the plant in my opinion

Hoopty91

Hoopty91

Regarding trimming; a whitefly infestation is extremely stressful to a plant, I wouldn't be taking off any leaves that weren't about to die and fall off, which at this point would only further stress the plant in my opinion
~I'll keep that in mind.

Hoopty91

Hoopty91

goodluck on the pest control. bugs can be an ass
Since the Bonides Neem Oil treatment, I haven't seen any bugs on the plant itself, although I find a few in the room..
I'm thinking, since my day cycle is at night, the small amount of light that bleeds through is what is attracting them bugs to my grow..(converted tool shed)

~ thanks for stopping by;)

Thepeacefulgrower

Thepeacefulgrower

Legs:
She's got em'.. Like her other sister(before the great bend).. She's getting tall..
View attachment 943946
I wanted to let this one be free, although the odd heights might become problematic.. (Which is why I worked the other, taller twin over)
She's been trimmed a couple times giving her odd node spacing, but the cut leaves just weren't progressing, so I fired them.. The plant hasn't skipped a beat without em'..
View attachment 943948
(Notice the skipped node..)

I rather like the thinner fingers of this one.. Her sister has a broader set, but they both run about the same length..
View attachment 943949

Problems:
I feel like princess Peach in the toadstool kingdom, because this one has em'.. Better than the big shrooms, but still, gnat food :( again, I don't mind them, I like mushrooms and their vast varieties.. But them gnats!

View attachment 943950

-same water schedule goes for all-
Hey dude so one thing I can give advice to and it’s probably to late but always glad to help is maybe finding a better soil and or adding perlite to the soil u currently were using , happy growing

Latest posts

Top Bottom