HorticultureSource.com GRRR!

• Thread starter addicted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

addicted

So the pricing seemed decent for the item I was looking at, even though the shipping was OUTRAGEOUS!!!

But that is not my problem with this company!

I purchased a few items from them, and to say the least without RAGE all my items arrived at my door in ORIGINAL PACKING!! No security whatsoever! Mind you this was in the middle of the day when all my neighbors are outside BBQ'n and enjoying the weather!! THANKS HORT SOURCE!

That is not my only problems! Customer Service was blah!! GRR, I'll save the rest of my rant for later!

M

moejammin

Shitty man i feel ya on that one. I recently ordered a couple l.e.d bulbs online and when they came it said "Grow bulb" in decent sized lettering on the all white box. Shit-T

S

slowthestone

For sure...their shipping charges are a thing ya have to laugh at. Especially when the shipping costs more than the item itself!

U

uefear

I would stay away from them. They are known for having poor customer service and bad shipping rates. Not to mention if they are gonna jeopardize your security, than you should look elsewhere.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

I've ordered from HS and then was told they didn't have the product. After this happed twice I stopped shopping with them. Once they tried to sell me old bio bizz and when I asked if the bottle had GH on the side I was given the run around.

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
I use to love HorticulureSource.com. Me, being the penny pincher I am, shop around for he best prices.

They have awesome prices and the shipping charges use to not be that bad. Then all of a sudden it's like they realized weed growers were using them and their shipping cost skyrocketed

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
So the pricing seemed decent for the item I was looking at, even though the shipping was OUTRAGEOUS!!!

But that is not my problem with this company!

I purchased a few items from them, and to say the least without RAGE all my items arrived at my door in ORIGINAL PACKING!! No security whatsoever! Mind you this was in the middle of the day when all my neighbors are outside BBQ'n and enjoying the weather!! THANKS HORT SOURCE!

That is not my only problems! Customer Service was blah!! GRR, I'll save the rest of my rant for later!

About the shipping, it all depends on the item you are buying.

I tried to buy an Oakton PH2 ECO Testr and the shipping was almost as much as the meter! around US$ 40!!! Their reply was that this item came from a separate warehouse and I would have to pay for 2 separate shipments. Lucky for be because I searched a little more and found a place that sold them locally for almost the same price plus 2 years warranty!

Then checked how much it would be for cooltubes, it was just a few dollars more than the PH meter!!!

So far with me and my bro, their costumer service has been good Got all replies within a few hours (we registered and sent messages through their website during business hours).

hey SmokinDogCujo, got any good referrals for places that ship worldwide?

BC

I

ismokepot

I'm guessing they are mostly a drop ship company and don't stock most of the products. They advertise low prices and make up the difference in shipping prices.........

Latest posts

Top Bottom