Hortilab "SourAmnesia" Paulycali "Rumble in the Jungle"

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Another Girl Yeah!!!!

Phenotype #2

A slow grower at first. Second smallest of the group. She is now the biggest plant of the bunch. Looking happy and vigorous. Look out here she comes LOL! Hope she's a keeper. She seemed to take well to supercropping as well as some topping. Time to see if she can hold up her own weight. Lots of colas. Should be fun. Enjoy the second female of the bunch. I believe there is a third just not 100% sure yet. I will let you know very shortly. Thanks and enjoy the show

Souramnesia 007
Souramnesia 008
Souramnesia 009
Souramnesia 010
Souramnesia 011
Souramnesia 012
P

paulycali

LOL! SoCal can definetaly use some SourAmnesia cuts for sure. I will get some clones going soon. I will keep you posted. Thanks for stopping by

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
One looks Sour d Dom and the other maybe a even mix. Gonna have to flower and peeps out the nugs. Hope Hortilab drops by and gives us a heads up! My girl is getting huge outside. She like 4 ft tall now. She is goin in a 45 gal smart pot soon. Good luck,Pauly!

P

paulycali

Yeah i kinda thought the same. 1st plant pics Sour D dom and the other an even mix. They both smell lovely and showed sex without flowering. I should be flipping the switch by the end of next week.

Its going to be great to compare the indoor/outdoor from this wonderful strain. Cant wait to see the results. She is going to go off with that 45 gallon smartpot. She will love you for that. Huge yields of high quaility medicine for sure.

Thanks for stopping by bro and keep up the good work

P

paulycali

Sorry for the late update. Flowering begin roughly two weeks ago. I also found another female so there will be 3 phenotypes in this thread. I will get pics of phenotype #3 up asap. I have a feeling pheno #1 will be my keeper because she smells like straight fuel maybe not straight fuel. Mostly fuel with a skunky background. Hoping she will be the one. She's a strectchy girl for sure. Not to stretchy though. I will get a pic of her up as well. Other than a little hot temps from the recent heat wave, everything seems to be going great. I would like to say thanks to Hortilab and Logic for allowing we to test these amazing genetics. Also a big thanks to all the farmers out there. New updates coming soon so check back when you get a chance. I know you all want to see buds. Dont we all. Be patient they will come

P

paulycali

Phenotype #1

Here she is at just about 2 weeks into flowering. Smell is still mainly fuel. I think this pheno will be first to finish out of the bunch. I am in favor of the sour diesel pheno and i think this is going to be the one. I believe she is a keeper. We'll have to wait to see the flowers to make sure. Hope you enjoy the shots

Souramnesia 001
Souramnesia 002
Souramnesia 003
Souramnesia 004
Souramnesia 005
P

paulycali

Phenotype #2

She doesnt seem to have much of a smell. During veg she seemed to smell more. I wonder if that is the norm for a haze dominant pheno. I still have great feelings about her. Here she is at just about 2 weeks into flowering

Souramnesia 006
Souramnesia 007
Souramnesia 008
Souramnesia 009
P

paulycali

Phenotype #3

The last to show its sex. Here she is the latest addition to the rumble in the jungle. She seems to have a 50/50 mix of skunk/fuel. I think i smell something else but not quite sure so as of now just skunk and fuel. Here she is at just about 2 weeks into flowering. Enjoy

Souramnesia 010
Souramnesia 011
Souramnesia 012
Souramnesia 013
G

greenkeeper

hi paulycali
really great report so far, they look SOO well treated and healthy
im amazed man no joke
keep going im keeping an eye on here for sure

sticky icky

sticky icky

Whatch out boy shell chew u up lol...lookin super dank and healthy bro your gonna have some beautiful buds great job on em as always!

pura

pura

Man those are looking sweet!
really nice structure on these....pheno #1 looks like the winner!
looking forward to see them flower.

P

paulycali

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the positive feedback. Super stoked on how theses ladies are turning out. Cant wait to see how they finish especially after seeing sticky ickys ladies. I had a great feeling about them from the get go. Can you say cannabis cup winning breeders LOL! I expected only the best from Hortilab. You guys rock! More pics coming soon

P

paulycali

Phenotype #1

Here's a few more shots for all you farmers after i did a little lollipopping. She's my keeper hopefull. Cuts have already been taken. I will have two clones from the original mother. If all goes well and she's a keeper i will keep the best one to mother and pass on the other to a close friend. I hope i was right on her as being a keeper. Time will tell. I dont have much room around here lately and could really only choose one to keep. I would of loved to take a cut from each but hey you gotta do what you gotta do. Thanks for stopping by and heres a few pics to keep you going. Pics of phenotype #2 and #3 coming soon. Enjoy

Souramnesia 001
Souramnesia 002
Souramnesia 003
Souramnesia 004
Souramnesia 005
sticky icky

sticky icky

Oohh yeahh she's lookin great Pualy Cali I deff agree Hortilab has some serious fire bro I hope u get some world class phenos bro rock it out ill be tuned in for the dank fest lol..

P

paulycali

Oohh yeahh she's lookin great Pualy Cali I deff agree Hortilab has some serious fire bro I hope u get some world class phenos bro rock it out ill be tuned in for the dank fest lol..

Thanks bro! World class pheno here we come. Hoping for the best. More dankness coming soon :happy

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking really nice, Pauly! How tall is she? U should've put some cuts outside. My girl is getting huge! Check out my thread. Good luck with the rest of ur grow homie!

P

paulycali

Looking really nice, Pauly! How tall is she? U should've put some cuts outside. My girl is getting huge! Check out my thread. Good luck with the rest of ur grow homie!

Thanks bro! She's about 2-3 feet tall. Outdoors would of been great. Wish i had the place to do it. My spot never worked out. Maybe i will try her out next year under the california sun if i decide to keep her around. Im glad she is doing well for you outdoors. Looking forward to everyones finished budshots

Top Bottom