Hortilab "SourAmnesia" Paulycali "Rumble in the Jungle"

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

He whats up farmers and hortilab! Hope you will all enjoy the show as much as i will. I am super stoked on running these beans and look forward showing off what she's made of. I will be running these beans a little behind schedule due to a few mishaps with the growroom. Nothing to worry about. I had a few set backs and everything seems to be coming together. Should be up and running very soon

I would like to thanks hortilab for choosing me to compete in their rumble in the jungle competition. This will be one kick ass rumble with some stiff competition. Let the best farmers win!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luck pauly! I'm a lil behind schedule also. Don't trip. Things r gonna b rockin soon.

P

paulycali

Thanks Rival79! Good luck to you to

Any other farmers in the competition only get 9 beans?

Looks like im looking at a slight disadvantage. Oh well mine 9 beans are holding some serious female phenotypes. LOL! Going to be some straight up fire in my beans. Hoping for the best

Ibtheman! I feel you on that one. Lets hope for some sour up in there. Great flava for sure

Thanks gangaguy52

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I got 10 beans, got 8 to break ground, just transplanted em to coco.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah pualy best of luck in the comp and with the gear bro this is gonna be fun!

P

paulycali

PREVIEW:

I will be growing in 5 gallon pots filled with Fox Farm Happy Frog Soil mixed with Perilite

The beans will be soaked in distilled water for 24hrs and then planted directly into 16oz party cups placed under a 2x4 T5 4 bulb light. They will be vegged there till they are about 6-12 inches tall then transplanted into 5 gallon pots. They will then start to veg under 400 watts of HPS lighting and then gradually increased to 1000 watts of lighting. They will be vegged accordingly and then flowering will be induced

Veg: 24hrs of light
Flowering: 13hrs on 11hrs off
Ripening: 12hrs on 12hrs off then to 11hrs on 13hrs off
Harvest: Pure dankness

HortiLab

HortiLab

PREVIEW:

I will be growing in 5 gallon pots filled with Fox Farm Happy Frog Soil mixed with Perilite

The beans will be soaked in distilled water for 24hrs and then planted directly into 16oz party cups placed under a 2x4 T5 4 bulb light. They will be vegged there till they are about 6-12 inches tall then transplanted into 5 gallon pots. They will then start to veg under 400 watts of HPS lighting and then gradually increased to 1000 watts of lighting. They will be vegged accordingly and then flowering will be induced

Veg: 24hrs of light
Flowering: 13hrs on 11hrs off
Ripening: 12hrs on 12hrs off then to 11hrs on 13hrs off
Harvest: Pure dankness

Hey paulycali, sounds interesting! Looking forward to your show! :character0113:

P

paulycali

Thanks Hortilab! Stay tuned for some non stop action from some fine looking ladies LOL! This show is going to be off the hook

P

paulycali

Still here and preparing for the new grow. I had a few problems with the grow room situation

Should be up and runnin in no time

Sorry for the delay

Wish me luck

P

paulycali

ROUND 1

:) Beans are officially in a glass of distilled water :)

Top Bottom