HortiLab Starbud

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HortiLab

HortiLab

StarBud is our Indica flagship and a 2-times cup winner.
A beautiful and potent Indica strain originating from the mid west USA with buds so frosty they sparkle like stars in a clear summer night.
StarBud finishes around 60 days and produces super compact buds with a medium yield of the highest quality medical as well as recreational cannabis.
A 1st place in the 2009 ICMag 420 Cup in the category "Breeder Indica" as well as a 1st place in the 22nd Cannabis Cup Indica category was already won with this strain.

Sbnuggets
S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
mate you sneaked away from me , i never got a chance to hook up with you guys , would have like to touch base . you got some nice stuff for sure ,
:420:
congrats on your win mate , we should see more star bud grows around , will give it a go my self in the next test run 12 12 from seed no veg see how they do .
they a short indica or average ?

B

biggs

congratulations mate, looks dank. where can i get some seeds from?

D

DoubleDub

Hmmm looks strinkingly similar to the kush that goes around cali :thinking... What are the genetics of that strain?

Congrats on the win.

Let us know if seeds will be made available.

Cheers

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
how mold resistant is it in damper climates?
....................shamus

A

azmatis

would love to buy some of those, heard lots of good things about it

true grit

true grit

Very pretty, dense looking nugs there. I'm also curious on strain lineage, especially if its from Midwest USA....

A

AJ12Gamer

StarBud is our Indica flagship and a 2-times cup winner.
A beautiful and potent Indica strain originating from the mid west USA with buds so frosty they sparkle like stars in a clear summer night.
StarBud finishes around 60 days and produces super compact buds with a medium yield of the highest quality medical as well as recreational cannabis.
A 1st place in the 2009 ICMag 420 Cup in the category "Breeder Indica" as well as a 1st place in the 22nd Cannabis Cup Indica category was already won with this strain.

Does anyone have a link to a grow journal of this strain?

HortiLab

HortiLab

Thx for the congratulations everybody!

@Sonic: Yes mate, we should touch bases for sure. It is an indica with an average stretch. Looking forward to see the Starbud in your room.

@biggs: Seeds will be available at the Farm in the future!!

@SSHZ: Not yet, keep checking our helpdesk for updates on the releases.

@DoubleDub: Starbud is a clone selected by us from a seed line we recieved from a private grower from the mid west USA. The exact make up is a mystery.
Don´t know the Bubba Kush personally since we are from europe. From what I read about the Bubba, the Starbud does not fit the description. We also recieved a couple of unlabeled Kush clones from Cali which all are completly different compared to the Starbud.

@ shamus dolan: since the Starbud flowers are pretty compact, indoors high humidity should be avoided.The mold resistance outdoors depends on many factors of the location. In Cali it should work just fine but in the tropics it might be a different story...

@ AJ12Gamer: unfortunatelly no grow journals of the Starbud as of yet. Check our helpdesk for grow reports when the seeds are available...

HortiLab

D

d nice

first time ive heard of anything from the midwest winning a cup. congrats, and thanks for showing us midwesterners some love by saying where its from. I will definately give you guys a shot when they are availible.

G

greenkeeper

mhhhhhhhhhh
just one of a kind
STARBUD WOW
seen it, smeeld it, smoed it, unbelievable
still keeping a tinybud hehe
congrats 4 winning the cup HORTILAB very nice work
hope to here from again, was a nice time @ the cup hehe

and
this just shows yall, the cup is a real thing and not owned by the big seedbanks!

do ur work and u get rewarded

greets

A

azmatis

its good to see someone from here winning something at
the cup besides arjan and barneys
looking forward to seeing your gens here
much respect
azmatis

F

Foxfarmfreak

Yes, Welcome and CONGRATS!!! can't wait to see the beans for sale, what are prices like? looks like some sticky icky....:harvest:

Peace FFF

S

swisscheese

Yeah I want to buy seeds now! So much for instant gratification.

Weedobix

Weedobix

Been waiting for these seeds forever. Hope they drop sometime soon. :)

Top Bottom