Hortilux 1000 HPS cheap...

• Thread starter Slowitdown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slowitdown

Slowitdown

I paid $120 for these at one shop and $90 at another. For some reason I decided to check amazon today and saw Hortilux sell's these bulbs direct for $61.99 free shipping or $399.00 for a 6 pack free shipping... If anyone is interested just go to amazon and search hortilux bulbs they will be the first ones to come up. Not sure how much everyone else is paying or if you use these bulbs but just a thought...

Tank333

Tank333

Weird... its cheaper to buy them in singles than to buy the 6-pack... lol

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Will they replace the bulb if it comes to you broken? This is a common occurrence with bulbs bought via mail order. I know my local UPS guy and trust me, they do not take care of your packages en route to you.

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Will they replace the bulb if it comes to you broken? This is a common occurrence with bulbs bought via mail order. I know my local UPS guy and trust me, they do not take care of your packages en route to you.

Not sure Smoking but I am sure if you contact them and ask them they will say yes. Plus I am sure they ship it in a good package for safety. I will find out soon gona order some next week will let you know.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Anyone has an issues with ordering bulbs in mail besides broken as I just got the same bulb posted here for 39.99 and didn't click on today - thinking it was the timer but won't know till 12am tonight but it seemed that is was doing the same today with a new timer but went on and i didn't wanna keep flicking it on and off .... so up at midnight i'll be

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Anyone has an issues with ordering bulbs in mail besides broken as I just got the same bulb posted here for 39.99 and didn't click on today - thinking it was the timer but won't know till 12am tonight but it seemed that is was doing the same today with a new timer but went on and i didn't wanna keep flicking it on and off .... so up at midnight i'll be

Sounds like a bad bulb SOS I would get a hold of them for exchange ASAP

Top Bottom